<<< << < 1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 ... 105 106 107 > »|

Hygienic Hellraiser

8,525 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Allen Walker of the Order

I always thought the tiger as king of the jungle... Long story XD
DGM will probably loose half of its fans if they die.
I can't get a image of Cross dying in my head. It doesn't fit.

His tail looks sorta like a Minotaur's... XD He'll go crazy if you grab his tail though.
They should make more seasons for that show too. You know, it seem as if they always don't make a sequel for the good shows that everyone loves. Ex: Durarara, Pandora hearts, etc.

I've been noticing that too. <_< unless we both gone insane then I don't think we're the only ones. I hope I still have my sanity... There's a lot of plot twists that's for sure.
I think o_o or coma.

...This is not a good sign.....

Im getting better at just sticking with the progress now x) We all love Katsura and all but sometimes, I keep getting that scaring thought that she's going to dropped dead all the sudden. Scary isn't it?.
A touch of romance is good.
I heard it was sad in a way, and then spoiler buddy spoiled it too.

LOL xD If she has more emotions and words, she'll be a great heroine.

Have you seen this website before?
http://www.mangamagazine.net/

It doesn't matter whether it's tigers or lions... Cats rule the world!
*Cough* Yeah, DGM probably will... But I like it for it's originality and plot, so that won't be me! > v < I can't really think of Cross dying either. Or anybody, for that matter. I have become too attached to them all (except for those select few...)

Hmm... Now that you mention it, it does look like a minotaur's tail... But I want to touch it so bad! If I was one of the characters in blue exorcist, I would sneek up on him all the time and snatch up his tail... Ha, but then I'd be a creeper... :T Ah! Yes they should! Except it got a like filler ending and all, so how would that work? (More Pandora Hearts! Yay! If only... Have you noticed how the manga got really interesting and the plot just got that more complex? It's awesome. :> )

Unless everyone else has gone insane and we are the only sane ones! C:< But I like plot twists. They make things all the more interesting! Unless they are plot twists that you would expect to happen... ... A coma... Yeah, I think that's pretty accurate.

O___O ...

Ugh... It's scary but I know how you feel... I always feel like the mangas that I'm reading's authors will all just like drop dead or contract some illness or get hit by a car and *rant rant rant*... I keep thinking that it will happen with Katsura because she gets sick a lot... It's horrible! :<
Your spoiler buddy... <___<
Then she should speak more! Ahahaha! Which should come with more emotions as well...

No I haven't but it seems awesome. I have to go check it outttttt.

Thieving Fatcat

smart-miss-kitty

It doesn't matter whether it's tigers or lions... Cats rule the world!
*Cough* Yeah, DGM probably will... But I like it for it's originality and plot, so that won't be me! > v < I can't really think of Cross dying either. Or anybody, for that matter. I have become too attached to them all (except for those select few...)

Hmm... Now that you mention it, it does look like a minotaur's tail... But I want to touch it so bad! If I was one of the characters in blue exorcist, I would sneek up on him all the time and snatch up his tail... Ha, but then I'd be a creeper... :T Ah! Yes they should! Except it got a like filler ending and all, so how would that work? (More Pandora Hearts! Yay! If only... Have you noticed how the manga got really interesting and the plot just got that more complex? It's awesome. :> )

Unless everyone else has gone insane and we are the only sane ones! C:< But I like plot twists. They make things all the more interesting! Unless they are plot twists that you would expect to happen... ... A coma... Yeah, I think that's pretty accurate.

O___O ...

Ugh... It's scary but I know how you feel... I always feel like the mangas that I'm reading's authors will all just like drop dead or contract some illness or get hit by a car and *rant rant rant*... I keep thinking that it will happen with Katsura because she gets sick a lot... It's horrible! :<
Your spoiler buddy... <___<
Then she should speak more! Ahahaha! Which should come with more emotions as well...

No I haven't but it seems awesome. I have to go check it outttttt.

King of the world! ...wait, wouldn't I be doomed then?
I can't get the idea of dropping DGM either ;- ;
Mhm, (we all know who they... They can go take a hike up the volcano any day)
I would go up, grab his tail -tight- and be all, "Run monkey! Run!" XD His expressions would be hilarious.
Most of the fillers are pretty bad... Hate to say but most of the few in the DGM animation, really suck. (-celebrating- Mochizuki and Katsura are the plot and twist masters >;D The latest chapters were epic, and sad. Hopefully Oscar is just hurt. And Break, HAHAHAHA he looks so vulnerable and weak on the ground -sadistic trait-. Don't get me wrong, he's probably my favorite character xD. )

I knew it. The world is crazy. xD
Plot twists are epic *^* -cough- Disney-such movies -cough-
Most of the romance anime all take place in schools now... Getting old pretty fast >___>

It's the ending right? 0- 0

Exactly @___ @ it's a frightening thought... For Katsura especially. I wonder if that has ever happened before...
They have that name for a very specifically reason. -cough-
As for me, the more emotion a person have, the funner they are to mess with. -u -

It's one of those self publishing manga sites, though you can still earn money from it and all. Some of the works on there are mindblowing.
Sorry to revive a week old thread, but is the manga on hiatus or something? It's so funny I was so into it when it first came out then I lost interest for a while but a few days ago I started reading it again from start to finish now I'm addicted again haha.

The art is magnificent! The attention they put to the more technical aspects reminded me why I love comics. And I love how they pace the stories so that there are very few fillers and out of those few you actually enjoy it because you've just been bombarded with so much action and plot twists from previous arcs. I'm not too pleased with how they've revived Kanda like how many times? Because I think the arc with his backstory was really touching and that would have been a great sendoff for a great character, he used to just be the brooding, cool character before that for me <-- SPOILER

Some of the characters have amazing depth and complexity but I'm a tad disappointed because it sort of makes Lenalee (the main female lead) so 2 dimensional in comparison. But in a way I think her character brings back the realism of the story because she feels the most human out of all of them. Her fickleness (sometimes) are completely natural remembering that they're all still so young and her behaviour feels the most human out of all of them (the main characters that is) mostly because everybody else seems to have such tragic backstories it's kind of shocking none of them are in psych wards.

Sorry, I'm going to stop now hahah...

Hygienic Hellraiser

8,525 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
King of the world! ...wait, wouldn't I be doomed then?
I can't get the idea of dropping DGM either ;- ;
Mhm, (we all know who they... They can go take a hike up the volcano any day)
I would go up, grab his tail -tight- and be all, "Run monkey! Run!" XD His expressions would be hilarious.
Most of the fillers are pretty bad... Hate to say but most of the few in the DGM animation, really suck. (-celebrating- Mochizuki and Katsura are the plot and twist masters >;D The latest chapters were epic, and sad. Hopefully Oscar is just hurt. And Break, HAHAHAHA he looks so vulnerable and weak on the ground -sadistic trait-. Don't get me wrong, he's probably my favorite character xD. )

I knew it. The world is crazy. xD
Plot twists are epic *^* -cough- Disney-such movies -cough-
Most of the romance anime all take place in schools now... Getting old pretty fast >___>

It's the ending right? 0- 0

Exactly @___ @ it's a frightening thought... For Katsura especially. I wonder if that has ever happened before...
They have that name for a very specifically reason. -cough-
As for me, the more emotion a person have, the funner they are to mess with. -u -

It's one of those self publishing manga sites, though you can still earn money from it and all. Some of the works on there are mindblowing.

Ugh, ugh! I'm sorry for not commenting in a while! It's just with school and homework and all the chaos... O A O Atually, how do I even have the time right now?! *cough*

Gasp! You're right... Well then, it was nice meeting you...
If DGM dropped, that would be the day that the world ends! I am convinced that DGM has to finish. I mean, if it doesn't, then what has the build up until now been for? ; A ;
(That is actually quite the welcoming thought in some cases...)
They would definitely be hilarious, but wouldn't tht be pretty painful for him, since his tail is his weak spot? :>
Hmmm. I think fillers in animes are just bad period... And if you took all of the instances where they got innocence from the fillers, then they would have a freakin lot. > o <
( Oscarrrr... I think I cried from that... MOCHIZUKI KNOWS HOW TO MAKE SOMETHING SAD. Katsura does too though haha. I like Break a lot too but I like Oz and Gilbert and Alice more. > v < )
The romance genre these days... I've been reading a manga called Nisekoi recently and it's good and it's nice and sweet and the drawings are good and all... but... it's too annoying for me to read right now. If you haven't guessed, it is a romance manga (that does *cough* take place in a school) and there are these characters that all like this one dude but none of them freakin confess (oh, except one, but she's pretty creepy...), not even the one that the dude likes and they like each other but niether confess and it's just so annoying right now that I kind of feel like puking... Why do I keep reading these romance mangas? > ^ >

Uh... uh... If I told you, wouldn't I be like spoiler buddy? > A >

Very frightening... I watched an anime once, and the creator died (of the manga?) so the anime was created to honor(?) them. It's been a while, so I don't exactly remeber...
Indeed... Except I'm actually not the type of person who messes with other people. I'm actually the kind of person who people look to for help, so... taking advantage of them would be kind of... harsh... (even though that would be pretty fun to do, I admit)
I need to go look at that site... It seems like something I would enjoy...
This is super random, but there's this picture that my sister drew of Sheryl on this white board in our house that doesn't even look like him so she calls it the Lion King and it really annoys me and... yeah... Just venting. And you should read the manga called Noblesse. I like it a lot. :>

Thieving Fatcat

smart-miss-kitty

Ugh, ugh! I'm sorry for not commenting in a while! It's just with school and homework and all the chaos... O A O Atually, how do I even have the time right now?! *cough*

Gasp! You're right... Well then, it was nice meeting you...
If DGM dropped, that would be the day that the world ends! I am convinced that DGM has to finish. I mean, if it doesn't, then what has the build up until now been for? ; A ;
(That is actually quite the welcoming thought in some cases...)
They would definitely be hilarious, but wouldn't tht be pretty painful for him, since his tail is his weak spot? :>
Hmmm. I think fillers in animes are just bad period... And if you took all of the instances where they got innocence from the fillers, then they would have a freakin lot. > o <
( Oscarrrr... I think I cried from that... MOCHIZUKI KNOWS HOW TO MAKE SOMETHING SAD. Katsura does too though haha. I like Break a lot too but I like Oz and Gilbert and Alice more. > v < )
The romance genre these days... I've been reading a manga called Nisekoi recently and it's good and it's nice and sweet and the drawings are good and all... but... it's too annoying for me to read right now. If you haven't guessed, it is a romance manga (that does *cough* take place in a school) and there are these characters that all like this one dude but none of them freakin confess (oh, except one, but she's pretty creepy...), not even the one that the dude likes and they like each other but niether confess and it's just so annoying right now that I kind of feel like puking... Why do I keep reading these romance mangas? > ^ >

Uh... uh... If I told you, wouldn't I be like spoiler buddy? > A >

Very frightening... I watched an anime once, and the creator died (of the manga?) so the anime was created to honor(?) them. It's been a while, so I don't exactly remeber...
Indeed... Except I'm actually not the type of person who messes with other people. I'm actually the kind of person who people look to for help, so... taking advantage of them would be kind of... harsh... (even though that would be pretty fun to do, I admit)
I need to go look at that site... It seems like something I would enjoy...
This is super random, but there's this picture that my sister drew of Sheryl on this white board in our house that doesn't even look like him so she calls it the Lion King and it really annoys me and... yeah... Just venting. And you should read the manga called Noblesse. I like it a lot. :>

It's fine- it's fine @A@ Calm down! Well, summer is almost here. Just think of all the free time you'll have, the drink that you just took from the fridge. -spreads hands- XD

HUH?! WAI-WAI-WAIT! YOU'RE GONA LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF?! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAVE ME? NOOO! TAKE ME WITH YOU! -grabs leg-
The rest of what's left over of my heart will break if it doesn't. And if for whatever reason JUMP actually DO cancel it- I'll leave the rest to the imagination xD, though I'm sure I won't be the only one.
(Isn't it? xD)
Bah, he'll get over it~ =3=
The writers of those fillers are NOTHING against Katsura. NOTHING. You know the one where Allen was with those boys who wants to build a boat of something? -facepalm- Fail. And yes, agreed.
(I don't think he died. -recent chapters said something about him being hurt- Mhm, they do. The one part where Gilbert and Alice got drunk was hilarious. xD)
For some reason most of them all like the main character... Sorry, it does gets annoying and old fast xD Romance is good from time to time -cough-, but you need time in between or it just get too eh...overwhelming xD There are a lot of good romance manga out there, I'll give you that. But most times I feel like the author just wants to make the thing longer and 'try' twist and turns or drama. Thus, making annoying. -gives you a bucket- O_____O -cough- Maybe you- ehhh-- I dunno. xD

Uh...You could say xD ...so that's why the thing ended...-poke poke-

Please don't let it happen to Katsura. Please don't let it happen to Katsura... If she does-...eh you know, boom? I hope they don't try and finish the series themselves. Unless it's some awesome person who's doing it, I don't want to see the rest as 'fillers'. On O
Ohhh, so you're the nice and helping kind huh~ just kidding XD I guess you can call me an S from time to time. Not that I like to mess with people when they're all down, cause yes, that's harsh and rude I agree.
That is pretty random. I tried drawing an animal but it ended up looking like a llama with mental issues... =w=
I've heard of it and sure. I'll check it up o3o. You should watch Gintama if you haven't xD. But eh- I should warn you, they use lots of jokes. It isn't a dirty anime or anythin- ahh nevermind XD

-I've never typed so much-

Hygienic Hellraiser

8,525 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
It's fine- it's fine @A@ Calm down! Well, summer is almost here. Just think of all the free time you'll have, the drink that you just took from the fridge. -spreads hands- XD

HUH?! WAI-WAI-WAIT! YOU'RE GONA LEAVE ME HERE BY MYSELF?! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAVE ME? NOOO! TAKE ME WITH YOU! -grabs leg-
The rest of what's left over of my heart will break if it doesn't. And if for whatever reason JUMP actually DO cancel it- I'll leave the rest to the imagination xD, though I'm sure I won't be the only one.
(Isn't it? xD)
Bah, he'll get over it~ =3=
The writers of those fillers are NOTHING against Katsura. NOTHING. You know the one where Allen was with those boys who wants to build a boat of something? -facepalm- Fail. And yes, agreed.
(I don't think he died. -recent chapters said something about him being hurt- Mhm, they do. The one part where Gilbert and Alice got drunk was hilarious. xD)
For some reason most of them all like the main character... Sorry, it does gets annoying and old fast xD Romance is good from time to time -cough-, but you need time in between or it just get too eh...overwhelming xD There are a lot of good romance manga out there, I'll give you that. But most times I feel like the author just wants to make the thing longer and 'try' twist and turns or drama. Thus, making annoying. -gives you a bucket- O_____O -cough- Maybe you- ehhh-- I dunno. xD

Uh...You could say xD ...so that's why the thing ended...-poke poke-

Please don't let it happen to Katsura. Please don't let it happen to Katsura... If she does-...eh you know, boom? I hope they don't try and finish the series themselves. Unless it's some awesome person who's doing it, I don't want to see the rest as 'fillers'. On O
Ohhh, so you're the nice and helping kind huh~ just kidding XD I guess you can call me an S from time to time. Not that I like to mess with people when they're all down, cause yes, that's harsh and rude I agree.
That is pretty random. I tried drawing an animal but it ended up looking like a llama with mental issues... =w=
I've heard of it and sure. I'll check it up o3o. You should watch Gintama if you haven't xD. But eh- I should warn you, they use lots of jokes. It isn't a dirty anime or anythin- ahh nevermind XD

-I've never typed so much-

I know... Free time... = v = Tangible JOY.
Huh? I've already forgotten who you are. Who are you? Wait, what are you doing on my leg? *kicks you off*
Gasp. Don't tell me you're... you're... ...My heart will break too. D. Gray man has been my obsession for, like, the past year and for me, that's a VERY long time, since I tend to lose interest in something after a very short time...

It is. I would be freakin glad if some of those characters never came back from a fight.
He'll never get over it. O - O
Yes. They have nothing. Except you have to admit that that eating contest was pretty funny. That kid just started and Allen was done eating already. > v >
... Recent chapters, huh? I found out that there was a release of the chapter on the 28th last month and I didn't even know about it until three days ago. Not funny. But I think that that was just Oz trying to trick himself into thinking Oscar was still alive. Plus, he didn't see his "father" come and shoot him... :<
That part was funny. It makes me smile when I think about it. Gilbert was like a little kid and it was so cute, but I'm a girl and I'm weird like that, so yeah.
Exactly. One day, I should just go make a manga where there is a person who is the main character who ISN'T the apple of every-freakin-body's eye. And I do believe that authors try to stretch out their mangas just to make it seem more dramatic. Just get to the good parts! :T (But, admittedly, there are those really REALLY good romance ones. I thought Toradora was pretty cute. :> ) T ^ T I don't need a bucket. I'm a lady; there's no way I'm gonna throw up in public.

Well, not exactly. It could have gone on, but it was a GOOD PLACE TO STOP (I'm actually really glad that they did what they did there). He did not neccesarily die there, or anything. AGH! Just watch it and see for yourself! T ^ T

If that does happen, then we just have to hope that she confided everything to someone (cough like me with my sister cough) and someone with art skills on par with hers takes over.
> ^ > What's with that? ... very harsh and rude. But the only person I can pick on is my sister hehe.
... were you trying to draw a llama? Because if you weren't, then that's a problem.
Yet another thing to add to my list of things to watch and read during summer. I'm crammed right now, so I'm witing for summer fun. Ah~ I can't wait. I've been thinking about watching that though.
...hmmmm. I'm thinking about drawing a random picture right now.

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ Aʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ Nᴇᴀʜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀɢʀᴇᴇ?
(●´ω`●)ゞ
that was a really good anime

Hygienic Hellraiser

8,525 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Go and watch
The girl who leapt through time and hotarubi no mori e.
get some tissues ready too.

I went and watched these with my sister and oh my gosh they were so good.
I cried a bunch from hotarubi no mori e but my sister just stared at me like why are you crying.
I told her to force her tears out but she didn't do anything...
I almost cried for the girl who leapt through time too. > ^ >

Ah they were so good! And yeah, I guess I kind of just had to rant.

Thieving Fatcat

Allen Neah Walker
I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴜᴄʜ Aʟʟᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ Nᴇᴀʜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀɢʀᴇᴇ?
(●´ω`●)ゞ

Boo!
Did I scare ya?

Fancy meeting you here twin~

Bashful Giver

1. Seen the anime? Yes.
2. Read/reading the manga? I'm currently up to date on it.
3. Like it or hate it? Love it! Slightly obsessed.
4. Fav character? All of them!
5. Least fav? I can't really think of one I don't like.
9. What surprised you? A ton of stuff! A majority of the fight scenes.
10. Fav Noah? Road
11. Fav Exorcist? Allen, Kanda, and Lenalee.
14. Have you/ would you cosplay as anyone from DGM? I've cosplayed as Lenalee at a state anime convention, and it was a big hit! biggrin
16. What character would you want to be? Road, or maybe Lenalee.
27. What made you cry? MANY moments in the manga.The characters have very sad pasts. crying
29. Allen is the destroyer of time. Agree or disagree? A little of both.

D-Gray Man was one of the first mangas I've ever read, and it's still one of my favorites now! heart

Thieving Fatcat

smart-miss-kitty

I know... Free time... = v = Tangible JOY.
Huh? I've already forgotten who you are. Who are you? Wait, what are you doing on my leg? *kicks you off*
Gasp. Don't tell me you're... you're... ...My heart will break too. D. Gray man has been my obsession for, like, the past year and for me, that's a VERY long time, since I tend to lose interest in something after a very short time...

It is. I would be freakin glad if some of those characters never came back from a fight.
He'll never get over it. O - O
Yes. They have nothing. Except you have to admit that that eating contest was pretty funny. That kid just started and Allen was done eating already. > v >
... Recent chapters, huh? I found out that there was a release of the chapter on the 28th last month and I didn't even know about it until three days ago. Not funny. But I think that that was just Oz trying to trick himself into thinking Oscar was still alive. Plus, he didn't see his "father" come and shoot him... :<
That part was funny. It makes me smile when I think about it. Gilbert was like a little kid and it was so cute, but I'm a girl and I'm weird like that, so yeah.
Exactly. One day, I should just go make a manga where there is a person who is the main character who ISN'T the apple of every-freakin-body's eye. And I do believe that authors try to stretch out their mangas just to make it seem more dramatic. Just get to the good parts! :T (But, admittedly, there are those really REALLY good romance ones. I thought Toradora was pretty cute. :> ) T ^ T I don't need a bucket. I'm a lady; there's no way I'm gonna throw up in public.

Well, not exactly. It could have gone on, but it was a GOOD PLACE TO STOP (I'm actually really glad that they did what they did there). He did not neccesarily die there, or anything. AGH! Just watch it and see for yourself! T ^ T

If that does happen, then we just have to hope that she confided everything to someone (cough like me with my sister cough) and someone with art skills on par with hers takes over.
> ^ > What's with that? ... very harsh and rude. But the only person I can pick on is my sister hehe.
... were you trying to draw a llama? Because if you weren't, then that's a problem.
Yet another thing to add to my list of things to watch and read during summer. I'm crammed right now, so I'm witing for summer fun. Ah~ I can't wait. I've been thinking about watching that though.
...hmmmm. I'm thinking about drawing a random picture right now.

I went and watched these with my sister and oh my gosh they were so good.
I cried a bunch from hotarubi no mori e but my sister just stared at me like why are you crying.
I told her to force her tears out but she didn't do anything...
I almost cried for the girl who leapt through time too. > ^ >

Ah they were so good! And yeah, I guess I kind of just had to rant.

My parents wants to take away my electronics on weekdays now. ;- ; You know that feeling when somebody takes away your stuff and you suddenly want to strangle them? I want my free time back Tu T

NOO! CATS! They are EVIL! THEY'RE OUT TO USE ME AS A SCRATCHING POST! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! -grabs shoe-

Heh? I'm... xD I should tell you my memories are SHORT. I think I have Alzheimer's but that's impossible since I'm still far in my youth days ( ̄▽ ̄)
DGM probably the one I've had interests in for this long. Usually after I watch another anime I start to favorite that one instead. =w=
I checked up on some updates on the hiatus but it's still the same. Someone said that Katsura's medical condition got worst. That scared me. But she's working on another manga too, it's called Demon King.

We all hope that. I really wonder if anyone likes Chaoji.
I won't pull THAT hard~ =3= The thought of him chasing me with that katana isn't very pleasant though.
I can't remember that part, it's been so long--- I would hate to be in an eating contest with him. Even if I love food xD
I just hope they don't give us the 'Cross was never seen again' type of thing for Oscar. At least tell us whether he's dead or alive!
You've read my mind again. I'll be glad to read those any time for a change x__x
-looks at bucket- brings back memories... XD

So they did that and he didn't really die but he kinda did. So he did die? XD

Hand it off to the geniuses. If she does hand it off to you two then I want it to be great! If not I'll come knocking down your door, tie you down and eat a delicous bowl of ramen in front of you -evil laugh- ...aren't I just so threatening? xD . I want to learn her current style. It's so cool *^* she's like me though, can't stick to one drawing style.
<w< hmm? Is your sister older or younger?
I think it was a dog. I'm not sure anymore...
Gintama is really funny and eh...lets say not your 'average' anime.
Sometimes I get too lazy to watch an anime. How does that happen really... Oh yeah, have you seen the new anime, Attack on Titan?
I'm having trouble drawing lately. Dunno why. =3=

Your sister... -sigh- Those movies weren't super sad but still.
I'll made it one of my goals to make her cry Òn Ó I hope I didn't sound like a heartless b*****d XD
They said that there's this one anime called ehhh I think clannad afterstory that's really heart breaking. But it didn't really attracted me =w =

Hygienic Hellraiser

8,525 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
My parents wants to take away my electronics on weekdays now. ;- ; You know that feeling when somebody takes away your stuff and you suddenly want to strangle them? I want my free time back Tu T

NOO! CATS! They are EVIL! THEY'RE OUT TO USE ME AS A SCRATCHING POST! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! -grabs shoe-

Heh? I'm... xD I should tell you my memories are SHORT. I think I have Alzheimer's but that's impossible since I'm still far in my youth days ( ̄▽ ̄)
DGM probably the one I've had interests in for this long. Usually after I watch another anime I start to favorite that one instead. =w=
I checked up on some updates on the hiatus but it's still the same. Someone said that Katsura's medical condition got worst. That scared me. But she's working on another manga too, it's called Demon King.

We all hope that. I really wonder if anyone likes Chaoji.
I won't pull THAT hard~ =3= The thought of him chasing me with that katana isn't very pleasant though.
I can't remember that part, it's been so long--- I would hate to be in an eating contest with him. Even if I love food xD
I just hope they don't give us the 'Cross was never seen again' type of thing for Oscar. At least tell us whether he's dead or alive!
You've read my mind again. I'll be glad to read those any time for a change x__x
-looks at bucket- brings back memories... XD

So they did that and he didn't really die but he kinda did. So he did die? XD

Hand it off to the geniuses. If she does hand it off to you two then I want it to be great! If not I'll come knocking down your door, tie you down and eat a delicous bowl of ramen in front of you -evil laugh- ...aren't I just so threatening? xD . I want to learn her current style. It's so cool *^* she's like me though, can't stick to one drawing style.
<w< hmm? Is your sister older or younger?
I think it was a dog. I'm not sure anymore...
Gintama is really funny and eh...lets say not your 'average' anime.
Sometimes I get too lazy to watch an anime. How does that happen really... Oh yeah, have you seen the new anime, Attack on Titan?
I'm having trouble drawing lately. Dunno why. =3=

Your sister... -sigh- Those movies weren't super sad but still.
I'll made it one of my goals to make her cry Òn Ó I hope I didn't sound like a heartless b*****d XD
They said that there's this one anime called ehhh I think clannad afterstory that's really heart breaking. But it didn't really attracted me =w =

My parents are making me keep to a schedule heheh. I have to study everyday during summer...
-Slips foot out of shoe-. So? It's not my problem. -Smiles evilly-

Oh my gosh I know what you mean. The only times I actually watch an anime and finish it is when it's good, so those are usually my most recent interests. But DGM is the exception because after, like, a year, I'm still interested in it! It's amazing. > v <
O n O That's horrible about her condition getting worse. I heard that apparently, a while back when Japan was hit by that tsunami and that nuclear reactor broke down that it affected all of Japan with the radiation. :< That makes me really worried about Katsura Hoshino! Get out of there! > ^ < But the fact that she's making a new manga is awesome! I can't wait! > v <

No one I know likes him. :>
Oh really? But I bet that thought isn't as unpleasant as him chasing you in his demon form. :> haha.
It would definitely suck to be in an eating contest with Allen. It's like a sure way to lose. But I love to eat and I eat alot. Sometimes I think that I'm like Allen in that way except that I could never hope to be able to eat as much and as fast as him. > v < But I don't even get fat from eating so much, just like him haha.
> ^ > I think that Oscar's actually dead. I know that I should be thinking positively, but it totally showed his brother with a gun and like blood or a gunshot. > n > It's kind of hard to believe that he's alive.
Haha. Sometimes I think I should just make a manga where the main character just talks about someone else or some other story which has nothing to do with them but they are still the main character. I think that concept would be awesome and original.
... excuse me?

If you insist on not watching it for yourself and waiting, then...
he dies at the end, yes. Happy? >:T But there's "controversy" on whether or not he's actually dead or not. It's actually really interesting, but it is also another reason why I'm happy it ended there. :>

I'm no genius! -hides- Why would she even hand it down to us? We don't even know her. Ha, you don't even know where I live... you're not a stalker, are you? That sounds pretty unthreatening, actually. hehe. = v = I know right? I want to learn! But I feel like I could never be that great even though I see improvement in my drawings... And my style keeps changing as well. I think it has something to do with being exposed to several different styles of art, though, and being inspired to try and draw like that haha. But I fail.
She is younger by three minutes. :> pretty awesome, huh?
... then we have a problem...
Not your average anime, huh? Sounds like my kind of anime > v < I actually really like animes that are different and/or have a different spin on things and think abstractly.
I actually get too lazy to watch animes a lot of the time, so it's clearly quite possible. And oh my gosh yes I have seen attack on titan and it is so good oh my god. Have you seen it? It's probably my new current obsession (which is to say I have quite a few obsessions, DGM of course being one of them). > v < I was actually going to ask you if you had seen it. It's so sad isn't it? Actually, I was eating a potato one day like Sasha, and I felt like potato girl hehe...
...I'm having trouble drawing recently as well... We're one and the same... = ^ =
Yes! Please make her cry! + v + I have been working on making her cry so much, but if you try to do that as well, we might succeed! Bwahaha! And no, you don't sound heartless and if anyone here is heartless, it would be my sister (who, by the way, chats on this forum sometimes. I wonder if you can guess who it is). Please make her cry Argh!
... I tried to watch Clannad before and I kind of felt so bored I might die, so yeah... I don't think I would want to watch it again... And my sister tried watching it and thought it wasn't that swell either...

Magical Vampire

8,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Hello, again fellow DGM lovers!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers