Welcome to Gaia! ::

Uhm yeah well, it said that it would be about the daily lifes of these celebrities and it wouldn't just be voice acting as far as i understood. But seriously... how can someone think of a anime that boring and brainless... oh my god, imagine a fight between Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera (or however it's spelled) anime-style. That's blasphemy! xp

6,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That's really scary....
Hey. Here's a thought. Maybe it will be good. stare
Turning celebs into anime? Sounds weird, but sounds more like a job like doing characatures.
hahaha that would be funny
the thing is who would watch it except for the teeny bopper fan boys and girls xp
Just not the Black Eyed Peas, they annoy the hell out of me.

Someone like, The Foo Fighters. heart

Wheezing Sex Symbol

They were going to do a Tatu anime, but... They didn't, which sucks.

And celebrities have done voice acting in some of the Studio Ghibli films. I thought they were pretty damn awesome VAs, especially Kirsten Dunst in Kiki's Delivery Service. heart
hell no. *prays its just a rumor*
What are you talking about? neutral
Angelic Saiyajin
If that does happen, I will be seen in an asylum in the feetle position in a padded room wispering "World......ending......AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

rofl lol I'd do something just as weird and depressing too!! Sure hope it's just a rumor!
if that ever happened i will put myself in a crazy house
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!! that better be just a rumor! a little chibi britney with her own tv show? thats messed up. celebs should just keep their noses out of anime! *shaking* HARUMPH!! i'll be so pissed off if they do that!
takara516
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!!! that better be just a rumor! a little chibi britney with her own tv show? thats messed up. celebs should just keep their noses out of anime! *shaking* HARUMPH!! i'll be so pissed off if they do that!

Exactly! Man... i'd storm the place where they make that anime with my pea army, not a soul would survive! *shakes fist in determination* stressed
It just sounds like an animated reality show. Pointless. Maybe if it was in an alternate universe, and everyone was actually a hot anime character (possible?), and they had powers for good, that they used for evil? Or, just that the entire show was in chibi style. Think about that for a minute.
Hmm... maybe it would be funny to watch a chibi Britney get beaten up Dragonball style by another random celebrity...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff