Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Dark, action packed, adventures, fun, great cast, and last but not least, Optimus Prime.

This series is amazing. I've only seen all of Season 1 and the first three parts of Season 2, but I love it so much.

The music is amazing, the story arcs are cool, the villains are BAMF... Holy crap, the fact that Starscream was almost scrapped by Megatron and even lost his T-Cog, just wow.

I love the details Ratchet explains, such as the history of the Civil War and the fall of Cybertron (actually in the same universe as the game). This series is just so epic!

Anyone else watch it?

Robotic Exhibitionist

Ha, I finally got my one of my friends to watch it this week and he's addicted now.

I'm already having withdraws and it has only been two weeks since season 2 ended.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bampot
Ha, I finally got my one of my friends to watch it this week and he's addicted now.

I'm already having withdraws and it has only been two weeks since season 2 ended.
The Season 2 DVD comes out in 5 days! I neeeeeed it.

I edited the fight together, taking out the scenes where Raf is being cured of Dark Energon.

Robotic Exhibitionist

I'm hoping that they'll add Season 2 to Netflix asap. I'm getting the DVD either way, though. Netflix is just more convenient for me.

This show knows how to do a finale, that's for sure.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Bampot
I'm hoping that they'll add Season 2 to Netflix asap. I'm getting the DVD either way, though. Netflix is just more convenient for me.

This show knows how to do a finale, that's for sure.
I've only seen the beginning of Season 2 and a couple episodes after the season opener.

I don't know what happens after they start looking for the relics.

Invisible Hunter

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
I'm waiting for the dvd to come out. I just love this series and how it is done. I wont give spoilers for those who haven't' seen all of season two.
I like how they designed the Transformers to look somewhat similar to that of the movie versions.

Overall excellent show.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Giniro no Kitsune
I'm waiting for the dvd to come out. I just love this series and how it is done. I wont give spoilers for those who haven't' seen all of season two.
I got the Season 2 DVD yesterday. Haven't gotten too far into yet.

Still on the season opener.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
slp101
I like how they designed the Transformers to look somewhat similar to that of the movie versions.

Overall excellent show.
I loooooove it. I've gotten three friends hooked on it since I got the DVDs.
I like the show but I hate to say this but the second half of season two really disappointed me.

Late season two spoilers bashing a certain character.

I hate Smokescreen. He has an overblown ego and never once was it squashed. He kept saving the day with that phase shifted that makes him pretty much invincible. My god. All his talk about destiny and how he was proven right really pissed me off. he is a scrappy of the worst kind. The type that doubles as a creators pet. I so wish he was never introduced and Wheeljack joined Team Prime instead. It's funny Miko actually improved as a character in season two and became much more likable and then Smokey shows up and ends up much much worse then she ever was. At least Miko's mistakes were actually bad. When Smokescreen makes one he comes out looking like a bigger hero.

Okay enough with the Smokescreen rant.

Anyway yeah it's a good show. I like the characters (With an obvious exception) a lot. I really like what this show did with Rachet and Arcee. Even though he can't talk (or maybe because) this version of Bumblebee is my favorite. I love how intimidating this version of Megatron is. I was not too fond of Starscream's character arc because really he ended up right back where he started. It seemed like he went off on his own just to learn he's best off working for Megatron.

I like the human characters too. I have no problems with Jack and Raph and while Miko annoyed me in season one I feel her character developed properly in season two and she has matured. MECH were decent villains, I liked them mainly because they gave the Decepticons a break. However the way they concluded the MECH story like was a huge disappointment.

The story is pretty good too and dark. A bit underwhelming at times. It's mostly predictable but I loved the show's twist with Unicron. I like the idea of unicron being earth's core with the planet and life growing around him. I like that more then the "Metal Galactus" he is in most other versions. the Iocon story was good but it kind of fell apart near the end and I was not fond about how it ended.

Well maybe season three will make up for it. I hope the writers ether make Smokescreen a better character or kill him off.
Pinkie Pyro
slp101

Overall excellent show.
I have the complete season 1 on DVD. Not sure if the complete season 2 is out already or not.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
slp101
Pinkie Pyro
slp101

Overall excellent show.
I have the complete season 1 on DVD. Not sure if the complete season 2 is out already or not.
It came out on Tuesday. My local BestBuy only had 3.

It's about $22.
Pinkie Pyro
slp101
Pinkie Pyro
slp101

Overall excellent show.
It came out on Tuesday. My local BestBuy only had 3.

It's about $22.
Thanks for the information.

Invisible Hunter

13,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Pinkie Pyro
Giniro no Kitsune

I had gotten the dvd when it first came out on the 20th. I find it addicting and now I can watch season one and go straight to season two without having to wait. Now all I need is season three but that one is going to be a bit.

And yes there is a few characters in the show that annoy me but that is to be expected.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Giniro no Kitsune
Pinkie Pyro
Giniro no Kitsune

I had gotten the dvd when it first came out on the 20th. I find it addicting and now I can watch season one and go straight to season two without having to wait. Now all I need is season three but that one is going to be a bit.

And yes there is a few characters in the show that annoy me but that is to be expected.
Really?

I love all the characters!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas