This poll closed on April 21, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

candyfloss~a**
this house is freakin sweets real name is peter,peter caviar eater
and give up the toad is "lets go to the hop"
me'h! xp
omg, family guy is so funny and is the best show ever!!! biggrin
Stephen Hawking guy in his computer voice: "Tell your wife to come over to my house for some boom-shaka-lakalaka-boom-shaka-lakalaka-boom-shaka-lakalaka-boom." xd
OMG! I love that show! I like the episode where Stewie thinks that Santa is watching him! BUT THERE'S A MOVIE? When?!
I like the one where Meg becomes a waitress and Stewie gets taken by the Child Services... yeah good one. surprised
Of those, I like "This House Is Freakin' Sweet." Mostly because of the musical number parodying Annie. smile

But my favorite episode ever is either the one where Peter has to take sensitivity training courses and starts acting like a woman (the fight between the feminist and Lois was SO amusing) or "The Son Also Draws" episode. Either one, really.

1,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
Quote:

peter: Oh man I have so many foreskin jokes but. hhaha not now there'll be plenty of time for that on the ride home.

from when you wish upon a wienstein.
heart domokun heart
family guy is friggin SWEET!!!
I choose Family Guy right before Married with Children. You know, before Christina Applegate started looking scrawny and the jokes got REAL corny during the 8th or 9th season.
FAMILY GUY RULES!!!!!!!!
Cuban
I choose Family Guy right before Married with Children. You know, before Christina Applegate started looking scrawny and the jokes got REAL corny during the 8th or 9th season.
heh yeah! xd
what's family guy

Newbie Gaian

Forrest Gump
what's family guy

eek eek eek HOW DO YOU LIVE?! (kidding)
Yeah, family guy is this funny show on Cartoon Networks Adult Swim. It's really hillarious. You should check it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff