Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malakym777
The Big Bob
eek They actually did it. Spanky Ham, Captain Hero, and Wooldor Sockbat, kissing. Wow.

That episode was average. Once again Ling Ling had the best part, mourning over the father who didn't love him.

"<Father not come to first battle, or even pee-wee soccer game!>"

The story between Hero and Bleah was just plain weird. Spanky Ham was outright hilarious again.

domokun And did anyone notice the bulge in Toot's pants when she said she was turned on? eek *shudders*

I belive Ling Ling is a girl's name it would make some seance since most of the time in realily shows have 4 girls at least.

I'm starting to think that Ling Ling is actually both. I mean, DT is just twisted enough to do something like that...
I love this show sooo much.... It's so much funnier than a lot of the crap on TV now, and I can't stand reality shows. Plus, I like the risks this show takes. No censorhip in this bunch...
Fight for your man, Xandir!
Okage the Nightmare
Malakym777
The Big Bob
eek They actually did it. Spanky Ham, Captain Hero, and Wooldor Sockbat, kissing. Wow.

That episode was average. Once again Ling Ling had the best part, mourning over the father who didn't love him.

"<Father not come to first battle, or even pee-wee soccer game!>"

The story between Hero and Bleah was just plain weird. Spanky Ham was outright hilarious again.

domokun And did anyone notice the bulge in Toot's pants when she said she was turned on? eek *shudders*

I belive Ling Ling is a girl's name it would make some seance since most of the time in realily shows have 4 girls at least.

I'm starting to think that Ling Ling is actually both. I mean, DT is just twisted enough to do something like that...

There's not enough evidence to suggest that Ling Ling is either gender yet, but I think it's a he. It's a violent little brat, and boys tend to be more violent than girls. Not to mention I doubt a girl would want a chicken as a sex partner. Boys would want admiration from their fathers more than girls would also.

But like I said, there's still not enough evidence to suggest either one.
i have heard in a few episodes, the other crew called Ling Ling "she" but i may be hearing voices again...
Who else totally loves Ling-Ling?
LING LING AL THE F-ING WAY, hes the best character on the show
Yup, they should make a show just with Ling-Ling.
Hello ya'll, I love the show "Drawn Together" and its the bestest that they show it right after South Park xd now thats a way to get an audience.
Evil Serenity666
Yup, they should make a show just with Ling-Ling.

yes!
Ling Ling is indeed the best character on there, but a show with Ling Ling would be really boring. It would be kind of like this...

Ling Ling: Ling Ling bored. Nobody else around...

Then the show would get canceled because... well, nobody wants to watch a show with only one character...
The commercials say somebody dies on the next episode. That's believeable, considering Toot, Wooldor, and Xandir have already died multiple times.
The Big Bob
The commercials say somebody dies on the next episode. That's believeable, considering Toot, Wooldor, and Xandir have already died multiple times.

Well yeah thats true... although I doubt one of those three will be the one to die. That leaves...

Captain Hero
Foxxy Love
Spanky Hamm
Princess Clara
and of course... Ling Ling.

Although, it could also be some secondary character that only appears once...
lol that show is gay xd as in cool
The Big Bob

Well Toot and Wooldor are US toons which can't be killed Xandir is an game one so he can have up to 99 lives.
I think either Ling Ling, Xandir, Wooldor or maybe Toot will die because they just get back up and entertain us once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff