Welcome to Gaia! ::

What does the sax aphone player call Jack after he flips the coin in to his sax?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 23, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Im in love with that movie!!!!^_^ it's sooo awesome!!!! and a clasic too.the first time that i saw it was when i was about eight .... i thinkhehehehe!! 3nodding
we all love that movie now DONT WE PEOPLE!!! scream
My friends all love the movie and i have played Kingdom Hearts and it's pretty kool, when you get into Jacks world it's more cooler than anything else in the game, but i can be wrong about that . . . sweatdrop YA WE LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! redface Did i say that out loud? hehe. . stare
Nightmare Before Christmas is AWESOME! bump domokun
As I asid...Nightmare ish the BEEST domokun bump domokun
dodododododododododododododo goats ang gouls and feathathry thing whont you see some thing strange come with me and you will se this our town of hallow ween this is hallowween this is hallow ween this is hallow ween pumkins scream at the dawn of night

well that just fine say it once say it twice take the chance and roll the dice in the dead of night
I am obsessed with it! I have been (not obsessively) collecting goods from it. I am thinking about getting a Jack tattoo on my shoulder. ^.^
I'M DAAAA BOOOGIE MAN! X.x

Love that film.
VerandiDarkstar
I am obsessed with it! I have been (not obsessively) collecting goods from it. I am thinking about getting a Jack tattoo on my shoulder. ^.^
I have always thought about getting a tatoo from nightmare before christmas. But I can't decid what char. I want! or really want kind of design of nightmare before christmas I want to get.
THE BEST SHOW ON EARTH! mrgreen 4laugh cool blaugh Im a big fan of the show, yet i dont have it on tape(not yet anyway). its the BEST SHOW! blaugh blaugh blaugh xd biggrin heart
Lady Jaded Aphrodite
My friends all love the movie and i have played Kingdom Hearts and it's pretty kool, when you get into Jacks world it's more cooler than anything else in the game, but i can be wrong about that . . . sweatdrop YA WE LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! redface Did i say that out loud? hehe. . stare

you play kingdom hearts?!?! xd that is the best game with the best graphics.......i could go on all day but i cant. whee whee
Jack is so hot eek
I love Jack Skellington heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas