Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you think about the movie?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

I liked it. A good break from all those movies that teach the viewers lessons in life. (not like there have been many of those lately stare ) I think my favorite part was the baby at the end. Look out for Demon Baby ! I didn't like how 'cartoony' some of the people looked, grossly disporpotionate and all, but that's what the flim's for. It's a cartoon. wink
I liked it a lot, but I loved Syndrome ^_^ Even though I knew he was in for trouble from the minute I saw that cape....
Lilly Brandybuck
I liked it. A good break from all those movies that teach the viewers lessons in life. (not like there have been many of those lately stare ) I think my favorite part was the baby at the end. Look out for Demon Baby ! I didn't like how 'cartoony' some of the people looked, grossly disporpotionate and all, but that's what the flim's for. It's a cartoon. wink

Hmmm...
I know a little about this...
According to the officail Incredibles website, (Click Here To See The Site) they used a program called Goo and a program...
To see about this click the link, then click the MOVIES at the bottom, then Behind the Scenes, then go to the 4th one, and press play! whee
Jen_Renee
Great film...except for the little cartoon before the feature. stare
That cartoon annoyed me. I was waiting for the movie, and this weird sheep was bouncing all over the screen. xp

I loved the movie. The baby was probably the best part. My favorite main character was Dash.
Definitely better than most of Disney's cartoons.
So funny! I wish I had violet's powers!
The last scene in the movie was the best, with the baby. xd
I think it was so good because at the end the person on the bike said that was wicked! eek
I deffinately enjoyed it!
Greenganon
Lilly Brandybuck

Hmmm...
According to the officail Incredibles website, (Click Here To See The Site) they used a program called Goo and a program...
To see about this click the link, then click the MOVIES at the bottom, then Behind the Scenes, then go to the 4th one, and press play! whee
That was really interesting to see how they did all that. Amazing what computers can do...and that people can do all those amzing things with 'em. It's harder than it looks, though.
h3rsh3y
Jen_Renee
Great film...except for the little cartoon before the feature. stare
That cartoon annoyed me. I was waiting for the movie, and this weird sheep was bouncing all over the screen. xp

I loved the movie. The baby was probably the best part. My favorite main character was Dash.
LOL! xp
I remember that with the jackalope thing, man, they always put crap like that on there! xd LOL...LOl...Lol...lol...lo..l... mrgreen
Lilly Brandybuck
Greenganon
Lilly Brandybuck

Hmmm...
That was really interesting to see how they did all that. Amazing what computers can do...and that people can do all those amzing things with 'em. It's harder than it looks, though.
Yeah, but with that stuff they said they pratically cut the time it took in half! 3nodding
IT WAS TOTAL AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!

VIOLET ROX!!
I thought it was cute, and gave us a new look at heroes. I mean, I've never seen a story where a superhero got sued for...well, that's a spoiler, so I won't continue. But I thought it was great.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff