No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Which one's better?
*whispers* second one second one! hehe razz
I think that the second one was the only sequel I've seen that can live up to it's original.

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
*pokes around trying to get the poll to work* aha! got it biggrin
I havent seen the 2nd one yet sad
Second one is great! Puss 'n boots is my favourite fairy tale, so seeing him was great. Is it true they're making another Shrek?
Puss in Boots is the cutest kitty ever! I love Puss. He is so funny. Shrek 2 was way better than the first one.
i like shrek 1. i havent seen 2 yet
hello anyone there?
ok than i am going now. k, bye
They were both great, but I think I like Shrek the original just a bit more... I mean, it was the ORIGINAL. Shrek 2 was still fun though. I don't even remember how many times I saw it and resaw it in the theater.

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Nagh dont think there will be a thrid movie coming out, its way too soon.
the first was good n' funny, the second was just funny
Hmm, I can't really choose between em. Both had great little stories and chars, and had elements the other didn't have..XD Hard to say. So I'd have to vote neither.
I really dont think that one is better than the other. The second one was good but not as good as they said it was going to be. I was expecting to laugh 30 times as hard as i did with the first one. I ended up laughing the same. It was good dont get me wrong. I like it. BUT it just didnt live up to my expectations from what I heard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff