Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raven likes Beast Boy,and he likes her.I think so after seeing Spellbound and The Beast Within because in Spellbound they hug,and in The Beast Within they have a talk and Raven says"We're having a moment here,don't ruin it."Anyone who AGREES with me,come here.NO T/BB fans please!!!
I agree!!! They are so cute together! By the way love your avatar looks just like raven!
i agree with the two of you as well, what do you say about starfire and robin relationship?
Yeh i think they do like each other but remember BB and Terra stare

divinitysyndrome
i agree with the two of you as well, what do you say about starfire and robin relationship?

I LOVE this couple 3nodding (but then i am also a fan of Raven and Robin ...... sweatdrop )
Yeah, i definately agree with you. You can tell, the way Raven is so cold, pretending, even though she has to be emotionless... xd
Starfire and Robin are also a really cute couple. 3nodding

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
BB and Raven?

NOOOOOOO!!!!

It's just a bad idea.....they need to have him brooding over the loss of Terra....Kinda like the whole Robin going crazy because of Slade....
sinister626
BB and Raven?

NOOOOOOO!!!!

It's just a bad idea.....they need to have him brooding over the loss of Terra....Kinda like the whole Robin going crazy because of Slade....

have u seen Spellbound or The Beast Within?

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
I've seen SpellBound. But that doesn't mean they need to be together. I mean come on. Have you seen the Justice League Unlimited episode where they turn WonderWoman into a pig?

One of the first things the bat tells WW is that Dating within the Team ALWAYS leads to Disaster.

BB and Raven will lead to disaster.
R.Y.K.
sinister626
BB and Raven?

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Seen them both.

So they hug and they have a deep discussion, doesn't mean they're in love, it means they have a deep -friendship-, a trusting bond. Doesn't mean they're in love. Not all deep friendships between males and females result in love.

And not to mention members of the Titans staff have claimed that BB x Raven will never be. XD
I hadn't thought about that before, but it sounds pretty awesome, hopefully they will play on it more *crosses fingers*
Quote:
sinister626 wrote:
BB and Raven?

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I AGREE. WHAT HAPPEND WITH BEAST BOY AND TERRA?

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Terra basically betrayed the Titans and worked for Slade. This was followed by change of Heart on Terra's part then she sacrificed herself to save the day. and to "kill" Slade.

I didn't see any brooding. Any backlash from this. Home girl is a statue now. They need to find a way to fix her (since this is the cartoon they probably will). Thats what BB needs to be focused on...not Raven.

BB and Raven....just disturbing.
The Nitro
R.Y.K.
sinister626
BB and Raven?

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Seen them both.

So they hug and they have a deep discussion, doesn't mean they're in love, it means they have a deep -friendship-, a trusting bond. Doesn't mean they're in love. Not all deep friendships between males and females result in love.

And not to mention members of the Titans staff have claimed that BB x Raven will never be. XD
I whole heartedly agree!! BB and Raven just isnt right!! By the way, the thing in your sig disterbs the heck out of me!
silyavawen
The Nitro
R.Y.K.
sinister626
BB and Raven?

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Seen them both.

I whole heartedly agree!! BB and Raven just isnt right!! By the way, the thing in your sig disterbs the heck out of me!

Do not hate on Mad Mod as Austin Powers, for you know he makes you horny, baby, yea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff