Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have three out of the four seasons downloaded to my computer. xd

Gaian

Salem Jones
I used to watch it, it was a good show, though I probably couldn't stand it nowadays... the cheeseball referencing to real celebrities and singers in a caricature like manner was always the annoying part, I was like, how many kids that were my age back then would really get that Babs Bunny is supposed to be, like, Diana Ross or Tina Turner?

I'm surprised they haven't tried to remake it, like a semi teen show similar to the Rugrats "All Grown Up", or even just a remake like the Loony Toons show they air on CN. Though it was never my favorite part, they'd definitely have a lot of Celebrities to lampoon in this decade, especially with how our attachment to pop culture has grown!

Pinky in the Brain was NEVER my favorite, if anything I just watched because I was a stupid kid who would watch anything with color and goofy voices... plus, another annoying celebrity impersonation, Brain modeled after Orson Welles (though he did a good job with he voice).
I know this post is weeks old, but I had to address your complaint about the references to caricaturized versions of real celebrities. You're right. Those jokes obviously weren't for kids. But then, Animaniacs wasn't a show written with only kids in mind, and neither was Tiny Toon Adventures. There's plenty of innuendo and political stuff in it too. Puttin' on the Blitz (which to this day remains one of my most favorite cartoon segments of all time) was set in Poland at the start of the second World War. That's not something most kids might even know about, much less comprehend.
That was my favourite cartoon growing up!
Rob Paulsen, the guy who did the voice for Yakko is doing the voice of Donatello in the new Ninja turtles cartoon and its FREAKY how all I can think of is Yakko when I watch it.
Lulamoon Sage
Salem Jones
I used to watch it, it was a good show, though I probably couldn't stand it nowadays... the cheeseball referencing to real celebrities and singers in a caricature like manner was always the annoying part, I was like, how many kids that were my age back then would really get that Babs Bunny is supposed to be, like, Diana Ross or Tina Turner?

I'm surprised they haven't tried to remake it, like a semi teen show similar to the Rugrats "All Grown Up", or even just a remake like the Loony Toons show they air on CN. Though it was never my favorite part, they'd definitely have a lot of Celebrities to lampoon in this decade, especially with how our attachment to pop culture has grown!

Pinky in the Brain was NEVER my favorite, if anything I just watched because I was a stupid kid who would watch anything with color and goofy voices... plus, another annoying celebrity impersonation, Brain modeled after Orson Welles (though he did a good job with he voice).
I know this post is weeks old, but I had to address your complaint about the references to caricaturized versions of real celebrities. You're right. Those jokes obviously weren't for kids. But then, Animaniacs wasn't a show written with only kids in mind, and neither was Tiny Toon Adventures. There's plenty of innuendo and political stuff in it too. Puttin' on the Blitz (which to this day remains one of my most favorite cartoon segments of all time) was set in Poland at the start of the second World War. That's not something most kids might even know about, much less comprehend.

Very true. As an adult rewatching Animaniacs on the Hub those "Goodnight Everybody" moments are hilarious. As a kid I never understood why they were saying that and acting like the show was over but now...
I loved this show
I remember it from when I was a kid they'd play it on Kids WB
God, kids this generation will never know good cartoons
Islamic Teacher
I remember it from when I was a kid they'd play it on Kids WB
God, kids this generation will never know good cartoons

There is some hope. They play it twice a day on the Hub.

Lonely Kitten

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Millionaire 200
Honestly, I remember hating Animaniacs for no good reason as a child. I still have no clue why I hated it to this day.

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Hellooooo Nurse!

Meh I watched it from time to time if I saw it on TV, mostly when I went to my grandma's.

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I do. I have a box set but dont remember which season it is.

Dangerous Lunatic

This one kills me every time:
everyone i know remembers them
Animaniacs is one of if not my all time favorite cartoon ever. It's one of the few cartoons I can come back too after years and years and still find something new to laugh about.

Devoted Knight

3,600 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Contributor 150
I love those guys

9,775 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
the shows on the hub. I love watching reruns of it. I wished they made a tiny toons animaniacs hybrid series. wouldve been epic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff