Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is a french 70's cartoon. It's probably my favorite full-length animated movie. Very psychedelic, the music and sounds alone will send you on a trip, and that's not even mentioning the intense otherworldly visuals. The animation is unique, I've never really seen anything like it in that department. The story isn't anything special, it's mainly there for the experience.

Anyone else seen/like this? Thoughts and opinions? If not, check it out and see.

Another similar one is Gandahar, by some of the same people, but the animation is not as good in my opinion.

Familiar Trickster

ohh I see that long time ago and boy was it dirty lol But I like it.
Puckeroo

I wouldn't say dirty, definitely erotic in some parts though. as far as dirty cartoons go, Fritz the Cat takes the cake.

Familiar Trickster

vin the fanatic
Puckeroo

I wouldn't say dirty, definitely erotic in some parts though. as far as dirty cartoons go, Fritz the Cat takes the cake.

your right.

Unbeatable Raider

Is that the one where humans are kept as pets and/or exterminated by giant humanoids?
Saiyan Prince Vegita
Is that the one where humans are kept as pets and/or exterminated by giant humanoids?

yep that's the one. With the dancing statues at the end and crazy wildlife all over the place

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff