Welcome to Gaia! ::

Imade up a quote,Not exactly mine
peter comes in.Chris:RUN E.T. RUN!
(What does E.T. Stand for?)
Same episode--2 Stewie quotes:

Chris: "You want some ice cream?" Stewie: "Yes. But NO SPRINKLES!!! For every sprinkle I find, I will kill you."

Stewie: "I require a window seat and an in-flight happy meal. BUT NO PICKLES!!! GOD HELP YOU IF I FIND PICKLES!!!"
Stewie: I packed my bags last night, pre-flight. Zero hour: 9 AM. And I'm gonna be... high as a kite by then... And I think it's gonna be a long, long time till touchdown brings me round again to find I'm not the man they think I am at home. Oh no, no no! I'm a rocket man! Rocket man! Burning out his fuse out there--alone!

God, I love that scene.
Stewie: "There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her not to be alive anymore."
YES! this show is fresh as ********! my favorite guote from stewie

"I like you, whent he world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless"
my fav quote is when brian thinks stewie took the 20 bucks and stewie's like "ahh, you're silly, you're silly"
Patchesinheaven
Imade up a quote,Not exactly mine
peter comes in.Chris:RUN E.T. RUN!
(What does E.T. Stand for?)

ET Stands for Extra Terrestrial(means alien basically)

My favorite quote, in the episode where peter switches meg's story with his own saying that Luke perry is gay

At the end, with luke perry and the mayor in bed together

Mayor: If I do this, will you promise to stop stealing my water?

Perry:Yeah...sure..
Stewie: "What's this? Blueberries! Oh, oh my G ... oh, that's better than sex!"

Stewie: "You know, I rather like this God fellow. Very theatrical, you know. Pestilence here, a plague there. Omnipotence ... gotta get me some of that."

Stewie: "Augh! What the hell do you think you're doing?
Brian: "I'm cleaning myself."
Stewie: "You were clean fifteen minutes ago, now you're just on vacation."

Brian: "You want some ice cream?"
Stewie: "No."
Brian: "You want some McDonalds?"
Stewie: "No."
Brian: "You want to take a dump in Mother Maggie's shoes?"
Stewie: "Yeah."
Brian: "Okay, let's go and take a dump in Mother Maggie's shoes."
Peter: "Buddy of mine's sister's boss was drinking with a hooker in a bar. Wam! Wakes without a kidney."

Peter: "A guy at work bought a car out of the paper. Ten years later, Bam! Herpes."
Good ones.
that's the funniest show!
remember the one when they all had powers and meg could only grow her nails longer?
"hey aren't u richard simmons?"
"why u!"
"hey aren't u richard simmons best friend, richard simmons?"
I love that show! It's so mindless but it's wonderful! xp
Chris: Hey Birthday boy would you like some ice cream
Stewie: Yes...Ice Cream....oh but no sprinkles...I absoulety detest sprinkles...for every sprinkle I find I shall kill you!"

Doctor: Rudolph we have found out what makes your nose glow
Rudolph: Is it magic, or fairy dust, or or leprachon tails
Doctor:No it's a tumor the base of which is lodged deep inside your skull
Rudolph:Is it a magic christmas tum...
Doctor:YOUR GOING TO DIE!

Stewie is my favorite character...hey did everyone hear they are making Family Guy seasons 4-5!!
Met her on my CV, said her name was MiMi, sounded like an angel come to earth (come to earth). When I went to meet her, man you should have seen her, twice as big as me three times the girth(times the girth). Man, my big fat baby loves to eat (loves to eat), big ol' buddha belly, breasts swing past her feet. man, my big fat baby loves to eeeee-eeeee-eeeeat, man my big fat baby loves to eat! I GOT BLISTAHS ON THESE FINGAHS!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff