Welcome to Gaia! ::

As far as Anime parody's go, they don't get much better than team four star.
The way I see it is that if you are a real fan of the DBZ series, then you can laugh at this and not feel upset about it. They did a great job at it.
Malnont
The way I see it is that if you are a real fan of the DBZ series, then you can laugh at this and not feel upset about it. They did a great job at it.
Damn straight they did a great job biggrin They also have done an excellent Hellsing abridged witch is funny as hell too.
Huge DBZ fan myself, met all the voice actors, won many card and video game tournaments of theirs, even was getting paid to play, but was never a fan of DBZ abridged.

I met team four star at Anime Midwest along with Johnny Yong Bosch and Sonny Strait, but have never been impressed by most of their works. The Yu Yu Hakusho abridged and movie abridged were ok. (I actually prefer their YYH Poltergeist Report abridged over the US one as it was the only US YYH thing never done by Funimation.) But besides that I mostly just feel T4S is overhyped and not worth the hype, I've got friends who basically piss themselves at cons when meeting them who are huge T4S fans, however I've never been a fan of theirs.

Weeklytubeshow however with his Dingaling King Piccolo series I find pretty entertaining lol. Kami pays a visit is pretty funny lol.
I still remember when I found all of their abridged series. I binged watched pretty much all of it that same day. xp
Malnont

i first watched DB and DBZ when i was 5 years old i watched all of the movies over many time and i have put in at least 5 or 6 run through of the series and ll i can say is that i love watching the abridged version of DBZ because i live the light hearted laughs you get out of it. the series is shortens and overstates and understates things but most of the story is still intact it's just simplified and makes you laugh constantly. how can you not laugh at DBZ abridged Nappa after all, i often find my self doing an impression of him and super kami guru. haha rofl lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff