Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly....Who does Animation better?

Marvel 0.43951612903226 44.0% [ 218 ]
DC 0.56048387096774 56.0% [ 278 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

wiim
Maybe I misread what you guys typed earlier, but did you mention that Slade (from Teen Titans) is somehow in Justice League Unlimited as Deathstroke? biggrin
No we're saying we'd like for him to show up...
i hate the fact that batman might be siding with the government....and that angela-chick MUST DIEEEEE!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
lavie-chan-lady
i hate the fact that batman might be siding with the government....and that angela-chick MUST DIEEEEE!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Where'd this come from? Which episode suggested that Batman would be allying himself with the secret government? And who is Angela?

....Sorry, I haven't been up to date with the episodes; last one I watched was the time distortion 2-parter.
sweatdrop
the best episode was when superman, gl, ww, superman turned to kids... hilarious....

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
naruto_sakura
the best episode was when superman, gl, ww, superman turned to kids... hilarious....
You mentioned Superman twice and left out Batman. Tsk tsk tsk.... domokun
bobshots
syverna
Yeah the logic behind the Robin issue is way to hard on the brain. I'm glad the Huntress is involved though. Be nice to see Batgirl though....
actually it's really not. Here's how I see it, the Robin in TT is d**k they've put enough hints in pointing to that it'd be silly for them to say he's either of the others. d**k is now Nightwing which means that the Titans cartoon is in the past and Tim (the new Robin must be with a new team of Titans gathered later on (like the one in the comics... whee )

Meh.... it's easier for me to say that TT is in a different continuity than the mainstream DC animated universe. Same with The Batman on Kids WB. That way, everything makes sense. wink

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
wiim
lavie-chan-lady

Where'd this come from? Which episode suggested that Batman would be allying himself with the secret government? And who is Angela?

....Sorry, I haven't been up to date with the episodes; last one I watched was the time distortion 2-parter.
sweatdrop

"Angela"...I think she means Amanda (can't think of last name at the moment), the African-American woman who's gonna put Suicide Squad against the JLU...
Twin Tiger
bobshots
syverna
Yeah the logic behind the Robin issue is way to hard on the brain. I'm glad the Huntress is involved though. Be nice to see Batgirl though....
actually it's really not. Here's how I see it, the Robin in TT is d**k they've put enough hints in pointing to that it'd be silly for them to say he's either of the others. d**k is now Nightwing which means that the Titans cartoon is in the past and Tim (the new Robin) must be with a new team of Titans gathered later on (like the one in the comics... whee )

Meh.... it's easier for me to say that TT is in a different continuity than the mainstream DC animated universe. Same with The Batman on Kids WB. That way, everything makes sense. wink
Bah on sense I want 1 continuity I don't want to have to go through a Crisis on Infinite Earths in the toons....
super man is the bomb man hes cool
Dont watch it
i think that show is really cool
Knightraven
wiim
lavie-chan-lady

sweatdrop

"Angela"...I think she means Amanda (can't think of last name at the moment), the African-American woman who's gonna put Suicide Squad against the JLU...

Amanda Waller, a.k.a. The Wall. I think she first showed up on the show in the "Ultimatum" episode.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Twin Tiger
Knightraven
wiim
lavie-chan-lady

sweatdrop

Amanda Waller, a.k.a. The Wall. I think she first showed up on the show in the "Ultimatum" episode.

Oh...! Her. Yeah, she knows too much; she should be eliminated. biggrin
wiim
Twin Tiger
Knightraven
wiim
lavie-chan-lady

sweatdrop

It's her job to know everything! That's why people are afraid to mess with her!

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Twin Tiger
wiim
Twin Tiger
Knightraven
wiim
lavie-chan-lady

sweatdrop

It's her job to know everything! That's why people are afraid to mess with her!
....Oh. Does she know more than Brainiac? xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces