Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly....Who does Animation better?

Marvel 0.43951612903226 44.0% [ 218 ]
DC 0.56048387096774 56.0% [ 278 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

wiim
Galatea's new to Justice League Unlimited or also an idea from the comics? smile

I think Galatea is based on Power Girl. at first, in the comics, she was supposed to be Superman's cousin, then they changed it to her being part Atlantean.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Twin Tiger
wiim
Galatea's new to Justice League Unlimited or also an idea from the comics? smile

I think Galatea is based on Power Girl. at first, in the comics, she was supposed to be Superman's cousin, then they changed it to her being part Atlantean.
...Confusing... sweatdrop

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim

Ah, the joys of comic continuity. xd

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
HanaKirei
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim

Luckily they're finally doing her "definitive" origin pretty soon, in the comics. Galatea's Power Girl look was too much of a tease really...
HanaKirei
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim

Or lack thereof... xp
bobshots
HanaKirei
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim

Or lack thereof... xp

Exactly! Comics are really starting to piss me off with that. It's not as fun anymore. I'm actually considering dropping comics altogether and just sticking to the animated continuity.
Twin Tiger
bobshots
HanaKirei
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim

Or lack thereof... xp

Exactly! Comics are really starting to piss me off with that. It's not as fun anymore. I'm actually considering dropping comics altogether and just sticking to the animated continuity.
I did that a while back
Twin Tiger
bobshots
HanaKirei
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim

Or lack thereof... xp

Meh, I don't think I could ever drop them totally. Hopefully though with things like Infinite Crisis it'll be cleared up...at least on DC's side...I'm not sure there's really any hope for Marvel. House of M seems to just want to make things more confusing.

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
I just saw Flash Point....OMG....that was just an awesome episode....it was just awesome....

Opening with that fight was just amazing....I mean that was just all out brutality....AMAZING!!!!

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
sinister626
I just saw Flash Point....OMG....that was just an awesome episode....it was just awesome....

Opening with that fight was just amazing....I mean that was just all out brutality....AMAZING!!!!
And we deal with real conflict. And like I said before, Flashpoint left me hanging there eagerly for the next episode!! blaugh
bobshots
Twin Tiger
bobshots
HanaKirei
wiim

Or lack thereof... xp

Meh, I don't think I could ever drop them totally. Hopefully though with things like Infinite Crisis it'll be cleared up...at least on DC's side...I'm not sure there's really any hope for Marvel. House of M seems to just want to make things more confusing.

Somehow I really doubt that DC's new crisis will clear anything up... sweatdrop
wiim
sinister626

And we deal with real conflict. And like I said before, Flashpoint left me hanging there eagerly for the next episode!! blaugh
Me too, cant wait!

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
X John Constantine X
wiim
sinister626

Me too, cant wait!
I get the feeling that the series will end with this epic battle between mankind and the superheroes. Doesn't it feel like some kind of ultimate finale?

...I hope I'm wrong. lol
sandicomm
Somehow I really doubt that DC's new crisis will clear anything up... sweatdrop

What, another one? Maybe it's because I'm not familiar with the DCU or the characters to begin with, but the original Crisis on Infinite Earths did nothing for me. sweatdrop
Its kinda of cool JLU Im not a big fan but it's cool when you have nothing to watch.

BUMPITY BUMP BUMPITY BUMP BUMPITY BUMP blaugh mrgreen 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces