Welcome to Gaia! ::

Honestly....Who does Animation better?

Marvel 0.43951612903226 44.0% [ 218 ]
DC 0.56048387096774 56.0% [ 278 ]
Total Votes:[ 496 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 138 139 140 > >> >>> »|

i love this show... i think marvel would make an awesome Avengers show on the same vain.
Ubia
Ethereal Dream
wiim
Yeah, they try to include as much of those sayings as they can without going too far since it's still a kid's show. But you must've noticed the hints when it came to showing off some sex appeal. There are plenty of those planted in the episodes. Good example: the little talk between Vixen and GL at the beginning of Hunter's Moon.

Or the many, many innuendos with Green Arrow and Black Canary. gonk (Do they just assume we're all colorblind?)

What?

You do realize they're together in the comics, right?

Just 'cause they're together doesn't mean there can't be innuendos.
can anyone wait till the prophecy comes out on saturday for teen titans i cant.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
poop truffle
I can wait. smile What I can't wait for is Flash Point for JLU! C'mon, let's get this fight going!!!
(Flash Point is the next one, right? sweatdrop )
Ethereal Dream
Ubia
Ethereal Dream
wiim
Yeah, they try to include as much of those sayings as they can without going too far since it's still a kid's show. But you must've noticed the hints when it came to showing off some sex appeal. There are plenty of those planted in the episodes. Good example: the little talk between Vixen and GL at the beginning of Hunter's Moon.

Or the many, many innuendos with Green Arrow and Black Canary. gonk (Do they just assume we're all colorblind?)

What?

I didn't understand the whole colorblind thing.

Double negatives...uuuugh...It's not you. It's me. My brain just doesn't work now that school is out. xp

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
wiim
poop truffle
I can wait. smile What I can't wait for is Flash Point for JLU! C'mon, let's get this fight going!!!

With luck, yes. *crosses fingers* Pleeeeease don't forsake us oh wise and mighty YTV! @_@

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
HanaKirei
wiim
poop truffle

With luck, yes. *crosses fingers* Pleeeeease don't forsake us oh wise and mighty YTV! @_@
YAY! According to their showtimes, tonight will be Flashpoint!! YESS!
Favorite Episodes:
Fearful Symmetry
Double Date
Question Authority

Now do you know who my favorite character is?

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
X John Constantine X
Favorite Episodes:
Fearful Symmetry
Double Date
Question Authority

Hm, I wonder. question

And people argue whether Batman is a superhero or not because he has no powers. But The Question has no powers either. Right?
biggrin
Ubia
Ethereal Dream
Ubia
Ethereal Dream
wiim

What?

Double negatives...uuuugh...It's not you. It's me. My brain just doesn't work now that school is out. xp

Ohh. Explanations:

Black Canary, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, etc. It just seems like there's a lot of superhero names with colors in them in the DCU. I'm sure there's a lot I'm missing; I'm better with Marvel.

They're together, but there can still be innuendos. There. No double negatives now. 3nodding
Ethereal Dream
Ubia
Ethereal Dream
Ubia
Ethereal Dream
wiim

What?

Ohh. Explanations:

Black Canary, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, etc. It just seems like there's a lot of superhero names with colors in them in the DCU. I'm sure there's a lot I'm missing; I'm better with Marvel.

They're together, but there can still be innuendos. There. No double negatives now. 3nodding
You want a list of colorful characters in the DCU? twisted
Ethereal Dream
Ubia
Ethereal Dream
Ubia
Ethereal Dream
wiim

What?

Ohh. Explanations:

OOOH.

Okay. Thanks. Yesterday was my first day of summer vacation, so my brain didn't want to do anything as difficult as interpreting the English language. whee (Incidentally, the name for that face should be "constipated", not "whee." wink

DC, as I'll bet you know, is older than Marvel so the superheroes have less dynamic names.
wiim
X John Constantine X
Favorite Episodes:
Fearful Symmetry
Double Date
Question Authority

Hm, I wonder. question

And people argue whether Batman is a superhero or not because he has no powers. But The Question has no powers either. Right?
biggrin
neither does Wild Cat, Green Arrow, Vigilante, Green Lantern, Huntress, etc

I consider anything, where you use an item to fight crime, a normal, non-superpowered human. Kinda like lantern's ring
X John Constantine X
wiim
X John Constantine X
Favorite Episodes:
Fearful Symmetry
Double Date
Question Authority

Hm, I wonder. question

biggrin
neither does Wild Cat, Green Arrow, Vigilante, Green Lantern, Huntress, etc

I consider anything, where you use an item to fight crime, a normal, non-superpowered human. Kinda like lantern's ring
Well I'm not sure you could put Green Lantern in with those really, since not all Green Lanterns are human. And not all of them are without other powers and abilities.
IS ANYONE HERE FROM CANADA? They just showed the newest ep that the US hasnt seen.. Flashpoint!!!
Anyone see it? (Besides me) sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces