• Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
completely off topic here....

I'm getting the Dr. Fate toy!!!!
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim
Twin Tiger
CN is supposed to be showing the new episodes starting next week. About friggin' time, I say!
So then, for Cartoon Network, which episode will be new? Task Force X?

Yeah." Task Force X" this coming Saturday, then "The Balance" is next Saturday.
Have you seen them yet? Through download or through friend?

Yeah, I've seen them; I've been downloading them cuz it's been so long since CN showed new episodes. I just finished downloading "The Clash". Although, I'd rather watch it on TV than on my computer.

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I'm sure some of you know this already, but I just re-watched Justice League, the episode with the Wild Cards and noticed their voices sounded very similar to the voices of the Titans. And after checking IMDB and the voice credits of that episode, the 5 Wild Cards members are the 5 Teen Titans!! xd Hahaha! Wow!
wiim
I'm sure some of you know this already, but I just re-watched Justice League, the episode with the Wild Cards and noticed their voices sounded very similar to the voices of the Titans. And after checking IMDB and the voice credits of that episode, the 5 Wild Cards members are the 5 Teen Titans!! xd Hahaha! Wow!

Actually, I didn't even notice it when I first watched it. A week later I read somewhere online the the Royal Flush Gang were voiced by the cast of Teen Titans... I was like, "Oh. Really?"

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Twin Tiger
wiim

Actually, I didn't even notice it when I first watched it. A week later I read somewhere online the the Royal Flush Gang were voiced by the cast of Teen Titans... I was like, "Oh. Really?"
Heh heh. I'm wondering now if the 5 voicers for Teen Titans were chosen solely based on their Wild Cards roles or it was by coincidence the 5 voicers were chosen to be together again.
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim

Heh heh. I'm wondering now if the 5 voicers for Teen Titans were chosen solely based on their Wild Cards roles or it was by coincidence the 5 voicers were chosen to be together again.

I thought that <I>Teen Titans</i> came <B>before</b> their <I>JL</i> appearances?

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Nuala
wiim
Twin Tiger
wiim

I thought that <I>Teen Titans</i> came <B>before</b> their <I>JL</i> appearances?
To be honest, partly because I don't know which came first is why I asked. Heh heh. mrgreen
i think that it is alright but it needs more killing

Aged Gaian

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
More Killing? God why?

JLU has more violence than most shows as is. And they don't even have to kill people. The fight scenes are infinitely better than most animes that are shown on Cartoon Network. Annilator Vs. Atom Smasher is a very good example.

Killing just for the sake of killing is pointless....in a show like JLU there is a point to everything...unlike a lot of animes....
I love that they've added Green Arrow! He's my favorite character from the comics.

Still...I miss the feeling of the old episodes. I miss the Flash. I really think if they refocused a little, it would do a world of good.

I like the time travel episode, though. With the Static cameo? And Warhawk's like: "Dad!?" Heh, heh.

My favorite part was when old Bruce and Batman are doing good cop/bad cop. I was in stitches and creeped out at the same time!

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
sinister626
More Killing? God why?

JLU has more violence than most shows as is. And they don't even have to kill people. The fight scenes are infinitely better than most animes that are shown on Cartoon Network. Annilator Vs. Atom Smasher is a very good example.

Killing just for the sake of killing is pointless....in a show like JLU there is a point to everything...unlike a lot of animes....

Precisely, we don't need to traumatize kids with x number of people being killed by a villain.
superman is way over ratted. i'm sorry but watching men in bright spandex just doesnt turn me on
LILMzzTrIsH
superman is way over ratted. i'm sorry but watching men in bright spandex just doesnt turn me on
And your point is....?

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
bobshots
LILMzzTrIsH
And your point is....?
I think she's trying to say that she likes watching Wonder Woman. biggrin
inuyashaRocksmysocks
i think that it is alright but it needs more killing
sinister626
More Killing? God why?

She's a rabid InuYasha fangirl... what does she know? I mean, really....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff