Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cartoon Planet

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 19, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

Has anyone but me heard of the tv show that used to be on Cartoon Network late at night called Cartoon Planet???? It was like my favorite tv show and then it got cancelled. I have 2 of the soundtracks (I think there are only 2). It was really funny. It had Space Ghost, Zorak, and Brak from the show Space Ghost Coast to Coast but in my opinion it was funnier. Anyone else heard of it????
Guess no one else is a fan. Oh well!
i wish theyd play more cartoon planet than coast to coast... beans beans i love beans
aoyamasblade
i wish theyd play more cartoon planet than coast to coast... beans beans i love beans

Yes!!

Lima Lento Soy and Pento Navy Northern and Garbonzo Kidnese and Freehoils Negros...I LOVE BEANS!!!

Sorry if I didn't spell the bean's names right. LOL

Celebrating Citizen

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Yeep hear of them. It was really fun show and I enjoyed it. I was able to find the first episode on tape and bought it.
It smells like Cartoon Planet! *sniff* Ahh!
That was the one that had the sound track where Brak talked about his vacation to Hawaii right? That show was funny as hell! But I remember it being on early in the morning not late at night......
I loved that show, it was so funny. Brak was was my favorite, but Zorak was cool too. I was so angry when they stopped showing it, and then they replaced it with Space Ghost Coast to Coast, which I don't like. They need to bring back Cartoon Planet.

Invisible Elder

kind of strange old cartoon! liked back then but now when i think about it... it's odd!
eek Holy crap, I remember that show. xd I used to watch it all the time. It was so funny.
wow i havent seen that show in like forever i barley remember watchin that and space ghost coast to coast. wow that was a long time ago

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff