Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your favorite Biker Mice

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 23, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

I just felt like writing a topic about the Biker Mice From Mars for some reason althought I'm not too sure why.Oh! well...whatever. I was just wondering did anyone remember watching that cartoon I know I did and it is was AWESOME. On another note, tell me who was your favorite Biker Mice and why?

My favorite is a tie between Modo and Vinnie. Modo because he was a bad a** and Vinnie because he's funny like Michaelangelo from T.M.N.T.
I'm I the only who remembered that cartoon or WHAT? evil
I'm getting kinda of lonely here since I'm the only one here. cry
yeah that cartoon was class i cant remember it much havnt seen it in a long while but i was a fan !!!
Of course I remember that show! How can you not remember a show where the big bad guy is named after cheese? (And the fact that the mice go after the big cheese is just an unforgetable pun!)

I also remember the videogame... ahhh... so much fun! My favorite? Hrmmm... well you're right... it would be a tie between those two, wouldn't it? But personally, I was also a Modo man! Gotta love that mechanical arm man... errr, no wait... mouse!
was one of my favs!
wonder if i can find some tapes to rent.

I guess Vinnie was my fav.
Crayle

I also remember the videogame... ahhh... so much fun! My favorite? Hrmmm... well you're right... it would be a tie between those two, wouldn't it? But personally, I was also a Modo man! Gotta love that mechanical arm man... errr, no wait... mouse!

Yeah! I totally loved the video game. OH! And here's a little something I remember from the cartoon that Modo said:

"My mamma diden't raise no stinkin RAT."
I remember that cartoon. (Biker Mice from Mars) I thought that cartoon was a riot. I loved it.
God i havent seen that show in years. I have to say that my favorite character had to have been the guy on the red bike who did all the cool tricks
I remember that show. It was one of my favorites. I sure do miss that show.
that was a cool show.
I loved Vinnie. Man, I miss that show.. a lot.
man yall crazy i was just talkin aboutBiker Mice form Mars on another post
yall bringin back memories of old times

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas