Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pickles family is

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

smile heart me and my hole family is Christan User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've been wondering about that myself as of late.
Many people are both 3nodding his mom is jewish and his dad is christain. Or vise versa (I havent seen it in a while sweatdrop ) so, he's simply both. At least they have the same God, or else God and Ghandi will have a tug-a-war.
Didi-Jewish
Stu-Christian
Chuckie, Phil, Lil, Angelica-Christian
Suzy-Celebrates Kwanza

A lot of Nick-toons have a character representing each religion. Like As Told by Ginger. Ginger was Jewish, Courtney was Christian, Dodie was Catholic.

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Didi's side of family-Jewish
Stu's side of family-Christian
Finster's, Phil and Lil-Christian
Suzie-Celebrates Kwanzaa

As for As Told By Ginger, Ginger is 1/4 Jewish, not full jewish.
Tommy is both his dads side is Christian His moms side is Jewish
Avalon Senpai
Stu is jewish and his wife (cant remeber her name right now >.< wink is christan so they celebrate both. Thats just what i remember, but I could be wrong.
other way around...
PrincessPinkRose
count cocoa fang
what i dont undestand is that the grandfather was born in Russia, speaks some german, and celebrates Hannukah.

how the hell does that work?
well thats possible since jews fled from russia but i don't get why he would speak german
1, jews didnt flee from russia, because it was germany who were out to get them. 2, if ur born in russia, u can still be jewish...

if u kno stuff about ww2 that would be obvious...

Dapper Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Grandpa Boris is not russian. His old friend, the "meanie" is russian. Borris is German or Polish.
honestly what does it matter its a great cartoon for people of all ages and the religions in it makes no difference other than to educate children

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff