This poll closed on December 22, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
just i 've watched a lot but they celebrate christmas and hannuka(sorry if spelled wrong). so I was wondering which are they. just seems weird to me.
I think Chuckie and his family is Jewish, but I think the Pickles are Christian. I think they go to some of the Jewish stuff the Finsters do because of their good friendship. 3nodding
I don't really know but maybe one side of the family is jewish and the other is christian
No, it was Tommy who was Jewish, as I recollect...

The only reason I'm posting this, though, is 'cause I realized that Tommy's been circumsized eek Just wanted to share the pain of that thought...
what i dont undestand is that the grandfather was born in Russia, speaks some german, and celebrates Hannukah.

how the hell does that work?
Didi's side of the family is Jewish and Stu's side is Chistan, so they celebrate both. Everyone else celebrates christmas I think except in one epesode Suzy celebrates Kwanza.

Romantic Cat

13,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
count cocoa fang
what i dont undestand is that the grandfather was born in Russia, speaks some german, and celebrates Hannukah.

well thats possible since jews fled from russia but i don't get why he would speak german
count cocoa fang

Halocaust survivor? sweatdrop

Or, it's possible since the countries were pretty close, they learned both? Bah, I dunno...
They really are both. Dee's family is Jewish while Stu's family is Christian
Maybe because it is a cartoon, so it doesn't have to go by fact. Anyways, doesn't Tommy have grandparents with thick accents? I think they celebrate both holidays.
To my knowdlge every one but Tommy are not jewish. Tommy is a half jewish. Since his mother is jewish and his fathers to my knowldge isn't jewish.
Stu is jewish and his wife (cant remeber her name right now >.< wink is christan so they celebrate both. Thats just what i remember, but I could be wrong.
Di Di is Jewish and Tommy/Dil are half Jewish. Stu's not Jewish. The rest of the gang. All I know is Chucky, Phil, and Lil celebrate Christmas.
i wouldnt mind seeing the rugrats thrown into the falming pits of hell
I believe Grandpa Borris is Jewish, and the other Grandpa is Christian.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff