Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who's your fave Character?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

wow ummm how did he know alice liddel
I like the Disney version, even though the book is ten times better. My favorite part in the movie is when she meets the flowers in the garden. "Golden Afternoon" is a pretty song.
I read the book does that count
Grumpybear1992
wow ummm how did he know alice liddel

I think alice liddle was his friends daughter that he was asked to draw.
It rox my sox! My favorite part is the Tea Party with the Mat Hatter and Hare. I watched that 5 times over once xd
I like the March Hare, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, the pink flamingo, Bill the Lizard, and the Jaberwhoke (spelling?).
OMG! Finally. I love the book and moive there my fav. My gosh even my fav pome is in there. I have the Disney tape and also I taped the umm i think it was ABC or Fox one! I am not obssed what are you talking about. I even have pics in my room with the pages from the old book. Ya so you can tell how obssed I am! whee
Vampire_Catherine
I like the March Hare, the Mad Hatter, the Cheshire Cat, the pink flamingo, Bill the Lizard, and the Jaberwhoke (spelling?).

Ah, Bill the Lizard...I just noticed something odd about him. He's also in the Great Mouse Detective! O_o Did anyone else notice this? He doesn't really do much, but he's one of Ratigan's little buddies. ^ ^
i heart the bread and butterflys.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I've only seen the disny cartoon, but i like Alice's kitten, Daina.
peopele said that i looked like the cheshire cat when i smiled, so that became my nickname. biggrin

"twas brilling, and the slithy toves
did grye and gimble in the wabe,
all mimsy were the borogoves,
and the momraths outgrabe."

heart
i love that movie
wow I never knew that. I love the moive and the book. There my fav the Jabberwocky is my fav pome. " t was brilling, and the slithy toves, Did grye and gimble in the wabe." Did anyone see the I forget if it was on abc or Fox the alice in wonderland w/ real ppl I have that on tape or i taped it and also the Disney one and the book.! Yahhh!
"'Speak English!' said the Eaglet. 'I don't know the meaning of half those long words, and I don't believe you do either!'"

You gotta love Alice in Wonderland!! 3nodding The Cheshire Cat is just the best 3nodding
Cheshire cat 4eveeeeer whee
I love..him? her? It? lol...
I guess he's a he...eh sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out