mayuralover
bibi-chan21
mayuralover
bibi-chan21
mayuralover
bibi-chan21

ya the eyes and the giant leaf lol. i like the hat too tho... whee
n.n~ heart

thanks so much again for the trade let me know if you want me to add anything if you dont feel it worked out even!
It's fine. Honestly, all the GC I get is from free offers, so it's not really a problem. My problem is choosing things that people want to buy. I'd like to return that request, if you feel like you might have short changed me (I don't think you did!), then you can send me a trade, and I'll gladly accept it.

okidoki! see how cute i am now thanks to you! whee
I saw! A cutie under a leaf. Waiting for the rain to stop? Or a secret rendezvous with another animal? Eh, eh? *winks*

Im just a shy cinderella mouse watching her princely love from afar as she waits for the rain to stop so that she can finish her chores...

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
bibi-chan21
mayuralover
bibi-chan21
mayuralover
bibi-chan21

thanks so much again for the trade let me know if you want me to add anything if you dont feel it worked out even!
It's fine. Honestly, all the GC I get is from free offers, so it's not really a problem. My problem is choosing things that people want to buy. I'd like to return that request, if you feel like you might have short changed me (I don't think you did!), then you can send me a trade, and I'll gladly accept it.

okidoki! see how cute i am now thanks to you! whee
I saw! A cutie under a leaf. Waiting for the rain to stop? Or a secret rendezvous with another animal? Eh, eh? *winks*

Im just a shy cinderella mouse watching her princely love from afar as she waits for the rain to stop so that she can finish her chores...
Oh little Cinder-chan... your prince will come. He's just waiting for you to put on your glass slippers and run to him. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff