Welcome to Gaia! ::

zhang he beautiful
unique flavour
Ping of Death
Morlo
cause she was freaking crap from the start rofl
it was just luck she got as far as she did. or some deaf people were voting.

I totally agree with this. 3nodding

Just because she can hit high notes doesn't mean she's good. If all she wants to do is scream then she shouldn't be singing. In some of her songs, she was out of tune. The people who voted for her had ear infection or something.

To her fans: She didn't win because she wasn't the best. No matter what your argument is, it's invalid because she lost. Get over it.

Thank you! finally, someone with some common sense/taste.
All she did was scream and there was waaay better singers who went before her.

I second this! xp

Awesome heart

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VampyreLuna_lOvE
I believe that is wasn't fair that Siobhan left. She was an awesome singer and had the right to stay. I have also heard that when people were tring to vote for her the lines said Rapid Busy of that you couldn't vote for her.

This is what sour-graping is. Your Siobhan lost. She screamed her way out of the competition. rofl Get over it.
Ping of Death
VampyreLuna_lOvE
I believe that is wasn't fair that Siobhan left. She was an awesome singer and had the right to stay. I have also heard that when people were tring to vote for her the lines said Rapid Busy of that you couldn't vote for her.

This is what sour-graping is. Your Siobhan lost. She screamed her way out of the competition. rofl Get over it.

Well yeah it's PRETTY obvious tht she lost. I was simply stated wht i thought about what happened. i do admit though tht she did scream alot but she was good at hitting high notes

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VampyreLuna_lOvE
Ping of Death
VampyreLuna_lOvE

Well yeah it's PRETTY obvious tht she lost. I was simply stated wht i thought about what happened. i do admit though tht she did scream alot but she was good at hitting high notes

Hitting high notes isn't the only important thing in singing. If you listened carefully she was out of tune in some of her songs.

As for the allegations about the competition being rigged, if it's true then why doesn't she complain and sue them if she has evidence. All I can see now are butthurt fans trying to lick their wounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff