Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am the Music...
User Image
Tim's okay. Yeah, he's cute. His voice is...mediocre. He should've been sent home by now, yet I'm kinda rooting for him in the underdog category. xD
I don't like the girls this year at all, though. D:

User Image
...that you should be listening to.
eek question o mad twisted surprised

7,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
No. I have been wanting him out forever!
Teddy_Bear963
Ehh. I dont really like Siobhan so much.

Yeah, there a lot of people who don't. But a lot that love her.
I wasn't saying that she was the best, necessarily, (Though I am a fan of hers) but she has much more... oomph... than he does.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
EWWWWW. he sucks as a singer, sure he's good looking, but he isn't as great as the others, sorry. Looks aren't everything. eww I hate him. He has some sort of pride issue I think too. Just the way he carries himself seems like he's full of himself.
SisterGrimmy
He has some sort of pride issue I think too. Just the way he carries himself seems like he's full of himself.
I am the Music...
User Image
Wow, really? I always got the impression that he was really shocked that he was still here. Like, everytime he gets to stay another week, he has this, "OMG" look on his face.
User Image
...that you should be listening to.
Yeah, the fact that he always seems surprised when he gets through another round probably isn't a good thing sweatdrop
Other than that, I think he's a pretty good singer (and his good looks are definitely a plus). I can't really see him winning, though, but hey. I'm still rooting for him, among others biggrin

5,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like Tim. Alot. He's not the best singer but he's improving. (:
This guy is lucky he came back. LOL

HIs version of Apologize was very terrible I wanted him to be out of the show immediately. He did improve though, starting from that time when he sang Hallelujah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff