1 2 3 4 5 6 >

WTF. This is so epic fail. Crappier than Adam's lost. crying

Versatile Nerd

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Friendly 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Get used to it.
Now that Simon is gone more of the mediocre crap artists are going to make it further & further in the competition.

Tipsy Consumer

YAY LEE! heart
I know.. I'm so pissed of stressed
I like to believe she's gonna do something greater than what AI can give her.

Last season I was hoping for Adam to lose, because I believe AI would have held him back from having what he has now.
Kris won the show, but Adam won everything else.
And I LOVE throwing this out there when I can. At one of our discount movie/music stores, who had the most sold back albums? Kris Allen with two and a half racks of cds. While Adam Lambert had only one cd there... which I bought.

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
iSocute x
YAY LEE! heart

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
No one for the past two seasons were deserving of the title.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
MichixLuvsxU
I like to believe she's gonna do something greater than what AI can give her.

Last season I was hoping for Adam to lose, because I believe AI would have held him back from having what he has now.
Kris won the show, but Adam won everything else.
And I LOVE throwing this out there when I can. At one of our discount movie/music stores, who had the most sold back albums? Kris Allen with two and a half racks of cds. While Adam Lambert had only one cd there... which I bought.
Adam doesn't have jack. :/ He's no more successful than any other Idol runner up, and it doesn't look like that's gonna change.
I think Crystal sang better in the finale. gonk gonk
Yeah, this sucks. Lee never deserved this award. Just because he looks good? Fudge you fannygirls. THAT SEASON TOTALLY SUCKED! and i ALWAYS pick the runner ups to win!!! D:

6,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
hhow the hell did he win? Lol, i think it would've meant the most to Casey,and it seems to mean the least to tim..but crystal deserves it more,yeah.
x-Youkai-neko-x
hhow the hell did he win? Lol, i think it would've meant the most to Casey,and it seems to mean the least to tim..but crystal deserves it more,yeah.

Casey only made it so far cause he was "good looking" I can't believe he made it to the top three.

Crystal was by far the most deserving. She has an amazing voice. And as a side note, she's gorgeous, has a kid, and has diabetes. She should have won.

6,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
stare f*ck american idol you should all know its a fixed show. and im sayin it cause i know it.

6,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
tousle me softly
x-Youkai-neko-x

Casey only made it so far cause he was "good looking" I can't believe he made it to the top three.

Crystal was by far the most deserving. She has an amazing voice. And as a side note, she's gorgeous, has a kid, and has diabetes. She should have won.

lol, well I've never truly heard him sing really cause i was drooling...
I think her baby's adorable. Wait, diabetes?! I didn't know that O.o hope shes okay...
but the best person ALWAYS gets second.its how it works.
American Idol stopped being good after 2004 when Carrie Underwood won. Everyone after that tanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff