Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was Lee more Deserving?

WTF. NO! 0.57971014492754 58.0% [ 80 ]
k 0.42028985507246 42.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 138 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

send me a PM huny..i quit gaia
lik i gave a fudge!!!jk!!!! lol lol lol lol
i stopped voting way back when Jennifer Hudson was voted out in season 3, so i can't say much as far as putting effort in to help make the more obviously talented person to win, but i can't bother anymore. it is a losing battle with those who vote like crazy, regardless of the talent factor. it is almost like trying to prove a point or something. it is a crazy voting system.

oh well whatever...
x-Youkai-neko-x
tousle me softly
x-Youkai-neko-x
hhow the hell did he win? Lol, i think it would've meant the most to Casey,and it seems to mean the least to tim..but crystal deserves it more,yeah.

Casey only made it so far cause he was "good looking" I can't believe he made it to the top three.

Crystal was by far the most deserving. She has an amazing voice. And as a side note, she's gorgeous, has a kid, and has diabetes. She should have won.

lol, well I've never truly heard him sing really cause i was drooling...
I think her baby's adorable. Wait, diabetes?! I didn't know that O.o hope shes okay...
but the best person ALWAYS gets second.its how it works.

Haha my point exactly. That's the only reason he made it so far. He's a good guitarist though, I'll give him that.
Mhmm, that's another reason why I love Crystal. heart Haha, I'm sure she is, a lot of my family is diabetic, as long as it's under control she'll be fine. But that's true.. It's such a fixed show.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Admiral Sir Phoenix
stare f*ck american idol you should all know its a fixed show. and im sayin it cause i know it.
It's not fixed.

Americans are just shallow and stupid.

6,600 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
tousle me softly
x-Youkai-neko-x
tousle me softly
x-Youkai-neko-x
hhow the hell did he win? Lol, i think it would've meant the most to Casey,and it seems to mean the least to tim..but crystal deserves it more,yeah.

Casey only made it so far cause he was "good looking" I can't believe he made it to the top three.

Crystal was by far the most deserving. She has an amazing voice. And as a side note, she's gorgeous, has a kid, and has diabetes. She should have won.

lol, well I've never truly heard him sing really cause i was drooling...
I think her baby's adorable. Wait, diabetes?! I didn't know that O.o hope shes okay...
but the best person ALWAYS gets second.its how it works.

Haha my point exactly. That's the only reason he made it so far. He's a good guitarist though, I'll give him that.
Mhmm, that's another reason why I love Crystal. heart Haha, I'm sure she is, a lot of my family is diabetic, as long as it's under control she'll be fine. But that's true.. It's such a fixed show.

Heh. I don't doubt it. Yeah he is, and he has good hair. 83
She's in your family?O.O lol and she said on tuesdays she learns her abc's (because idol for some reason asked what they did on tuesdays) I sure hope so D: lol yeah. and there compliments were major to lee..i think it was planned.

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Lee ,You rock!!

Generous Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
i think momma sox should have won... i did at first vote for lee but then he got worse so i turned to momma sox biggrin

8,350 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Azepael Makris
MichixLuvsxU
I like to believe she's gonna do something greater than what AI can give her.

Last season I was hoping for Adam to lose, because I believe AI would have held him back from having what he has now.
Kris won the show, but Adam won everything else.
And I LOVE throwing this out there when I can. At one of our discount movie/music stores, who had the most sold back albums? Kris Allen with two and a half racks of cds. While Adam Lambert had only one cd there... which I bought.
Adam doesn't have jack. :/ He's no more successful than any other Idol runner up, and it doesn't look like that's gonna change.

Kris has one hit single right now. Adam has 2 (and a third moving its way up). How many hits did Bo Bice have a year after he lost? Kat Mcphee? Archuleta?

Naaaah. Adam's doing really well, better than the winner at this point.

Shameless Man-Lover

tousle me softly
x-Youkai-neko-x

@underlined: Stuff like that shouldn't dictate who wins. Don't contradict yourself.

But, really? Her voice wasn't anything special. And if you got over her dreads, kid, diabetes and crying, you would hear that she wasn't a very good singer. She did a lot of things wrong with a lot of songs if you listen to her back. And she was always so boring and predictable. Lee at least tired to mix it up sometimes. I'm glad she didn't win; even if this season sucked, Lee was a better singer then Crystal.
I LOVE LEE DEWYZE %u2665

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces