Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sexy Silhouette's Significant Otter

Tiny Strawberry

9,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I only have animal items.
Started gaia as they were coming out so I dedicated to just their items.
How about you guys?
All animal?
Mix of both?

Demonic Protagonist

since ive been on gaia for a really long time, i'm more traditional, but i'm hoping to make a nice animal avatar soon!

Tiny Strawberry

9,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PKBlackTornado
since ive been on gaia for a really long time, i'm more traditional, but i'm hoping to make a nice animal avatar soon!

That's great I hope more people get into them!

Man-Hungry Trash

19,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
If the items weren't so insanely expensive I might consider it but it seems like people are taking advantage of inflation + the hype so I'll stick with my traditional avatar until it seems more worth it to switch.

Hopping Bunny

I'm really happy with the new animal bases.
It actually gives me something to look forwards to, like the new bases cat_3nodding

But that's how I feel

alacivita's Wife

Demonic Strawberry

I'm more of a traditional avi, but I made this cute kitty one eating pizza and I was gonna switch it out with my other avis lol

Tiny Strawberry

9,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Tik Tok in the Coffee
If the items weren't so insanely expensive I might consider it but it seems like people are taking advantage of inflation + the hype so I'll stick with my traditional avatar until it seems more worth it to switch.

I see your reasoning

Wheezing Pup

Paws essentially got me to start logging in again after being on and off Gaia for years

Couldn't say one was better than the other, but after working with the same avatar formats for so long, I'd say this new concept is good and I want to see where it goes.

I'm just waiting on new items (especially in Crosstitch because that contest is a thing) and I'm staying away from the few cash shop items, which I'd have to get from the marketplace. As soon as these avatars develop those few items are going to lose a lot of value..right now they've got more value than they need.

mhm

Tiny Strawberry

9,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
sochroe
Paws essentially got me to start logging in again after being on and off Gaia for years

Couldn't say one was better than the other, but after working with the same avatar formats for so long, I'd say this new concept is good and I want to see where it goes.

I'm just waiting on new items (especially in Crosstitch because that contest is a thing) and I'm staying away from the few cash shop items, which I'd have to get from the marketplace. As soon as these avatars develop those few items are going to lose a lot of value..right now they've got more value than they need.

mhm

I would love animal strawberry social but I have been biding my time in buying it.
Hopefully everything gets a little more reasonable

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I don't think I'll change bases.
I'm old and set in my ways lol.
But the newer stuff is pretty cute though!

Lupine Shapeshifter

I mostly have human stuff, since I've been on here for ten years now. I'm getting some of the animal stuff, but very slowly since its all so highly priced and GC majorly.

Tipsy Explorer

MonienNijntje
May I ask you what that Red Panda animal base is called? c:

Hopping Bunny

Hupfen

Red panda fur

Tipsy Explorer

MonienNijntje
Hupfen

Red panda fur
Thank you!

MusicalPoet's Waifu

Alien Strawberry

12,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I have a love hate relationship with them. My calicos pretty cute though heart she looks like a doll. I personally prefer the traditional bases though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff