Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been planning to start one myself for some time, but recently my account was hacked and I lost all my funds, sob sob sob. Until I can regain them, I would like to see some of the other Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass roleplay guilds - I know they're out there. Anyone here feel like recommending one?
Irrelevant Nonsense
I've been planning to start one myself for some time, but recently my account was hacked and I lost all my funds, sob sob sob. Until I can regain them, I would like to see some of the other Alice in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass roleplay guilds - I know they're out there. Anyone here feel like recommending one?
We can make one if you want <3

Interesting Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
we should make one lol that would be so much fun heart
That's seems to be funny^^ What about it?
Feelyah

Kiara_Mizu

Grotesque Creativity

Eteranl Sailor Moon Power

There! I made one! It is currently EXTREMELY sparse, but I don't have enough gold to buy more subforums. I'm planning on adding things like "The White Kingdom", "Beaches", "Tea Gardens", "Wilderness", things like that, with actual settings from the books. I hope it survives >////< <33
Irrelevant Nonsense
Feelyah

Kiara_Mizu

Grotesque Creativity

Eteranl Sailor Moon Power

There! I made one! It is currently EXTREMELY sparse, but I don't have enough gold to buy more subforums. I'm planning on adding things like "The White Kingdom", "Beaches", "Tea Gardens", "Wilderness", things like that, with actual settings from the books. I hope it survives >////< <33

Sounds like fun ^-^ I'm in

Interesting Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
im in heart 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash