Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've heard if you listen closely to 95% of the film adaptations of Alice in Wonderland, you can hear Lewis Carol weeping.

Anyone else noticed this strange phenomena?

Devoted Sex Symbol

What madness is this?
Really? Like, in the audio itself? That's freaky.
The first movie adaptation of Alice in Wonderland is a 1903. silent film. Lewis Carroll's work was published in 1865.The writer did not live to see the film adaptation of his work.
Although it is possible that they had some old recording of his weeping.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
-OLiViA SUiS-
What madness is this?
User Image
"Madness indeed!"
User Image

Liberal Genius

most likely since they rape his tale in so many ways, however my favorite adaptation will always be the Walt Disney one, but I'm sure he "weeped" uncontrollably for the Tim Burton one stressed
starsies
most likely since they rape his tale in so many ways, however my favorite adaptation will always be the Walt Disney one, but I'm sure he "weeped" uncontrollably for the Tim Burton one stressed

While the Disney one is one of the better adaptions it still has it's flaws.

While I am uncertain how many earlier adaptions there were, or how they handled the Mad Hatter, I am convinced that it was the initial Disney version that morphed the Mad Hatter from what he was in the books, a douchenozel who spent all his time calling Alice a retard via Limricks, to "WOH HOH HOH! I SUR R CRAZY! AH HA HA HA!"
Oh gosh, no! surprised I mean.... I was not an observant person in the first place. But, if he was, then how do you know it is Lewis Caroll? And why would he cry? How long does he cry and on which particular part? question

Feline Rogue

I think many people are missing the sarcasm in this post...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff