Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Yo ima let you finish but American McGee's Alice was the best Alice in Wonderland book adaptation OF ALL TIME.

OF. ALL. TIME.

Just sayin'
Agreed.

Though I don't think Kanye would think so. .-.

4,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Kanye is a douche he doesn't know what's what.
1. ROFL

2. I don't suppose y'all have heard about the rumors of a sequal? I think it's been confirmed by now, but American McGee did make some other fairytale stuff since then. You can even get the Mother Goose one for free on Steam. ^u^
American McGee: superior. Tim Burton: inferior.

Dedicated Informer

I've not actually played the game, but I hear it's really awesome! 3nodding

ValentineSeraph's Significant Otter

Fashionable Browser

6,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
American McGee was great, but so was Tim Burton's... They're both vastly different stories, however I must say I preferred American McGee's... It's a little more fun. 3nodding

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
Airship Down
Yo ima let you finish but American McGee's Alice was the best Alice in Wonderland book adaptation OF ALL TIME.

OF. ALL. TIME.

Just sayin'

hells ya i was suppose to disappointed when they stopped the production for dark wonderland and did the crappy disney version

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
Love_Angel1
1. ROFL

2. I don't suppose y'all have heard about the rumors of a sequal? I think it's been confirmed by now, but American McGee did make some other fairytale stuff since then. You can even get the Mother Goose one for free on Steam. ^u^

lols ya its been confirmed a long time ago tho i alrdy saw some stuff that going to be in it
I really like the game.
I mean, you could just slay Alice in many different ways and get satisfied with her deaths in her own nightmarish mind, which I find it more interesting more than the movie, which kinda had a GOOD end to it.

4,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
A NEW ONE YESYESYES
also spoiler I totally cried when cheshire cat died in the MIDDLE OF HIS GODDAMNED SENTENCE ;__;
Wasn't a movie based on that game supposed to be made?
KitsukoTenbei
I've not actually played the game, but I hear it's really awesome! 3nodding

It IS really awesome!
I love American McGee's Alice, I hate the Alice in Wonderland movie.
Airship Down
A NEW ONE YESYESYES
also spoiler I totally cried when cheshire cat died in the MIDDLE OF HIS GODDAMNED SENTENCE ;__;

You are not alone. And WTF with the Queen? Just WTF.
Awwesome.

But I'd rather they did the sequel game and dropped all plans for a film of it... I haven't heard any rumors for a while though... fingers crossed for just the sequel.

x.S.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces