Welcome to Gaia! ::

has anyone played Alice madness returns its awesome .
alice15273
has anyone played Alice madness returns its awesome .
ainda estou jogando este jogo e adorei como foi desenvolvido e a historia do jogo

Liberal Gawker

1,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
great dark hardcore games, the atmosphere is good and intense action .. and of course our alice dangerous psychopath and I love ... haha: P Peace Alice i love you smile

Fuzzy Cat

6,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shy Friend

12,475 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I have played both American' McGee's Alice and Alice Madness Returns. I love the alternate dresses Alice wears! The dollhouse dress is especially pretty. Her Queen of Hearts dress is very cool too. I like that in Madness Returns you can upgrade the vorpal blade and the hobby horse. But I miss the throwing cards. American McGee's Alice the first game had throwing cards that would slice your enemies in half that was a cool concept. I wasn't as crazy about the spice gun as much. I mean it was cool collecting pig snouts for the Ugly Dutchess and getting rewards for shooting the pig snouts but I really wish that they had put the throwing cards into the second Alice game. It was a very cool weapon. I love both games but the cutscenes and the art style are certainly impressive in the 2nd Alice game. The levels had some fun things too I love the Feudal Japan level where you fight the samurai bugs like Samurai Bees. The levels were incredibly fun. I may have been younger but I feel American McGee's Alice felt much creepier. That could just be me though. The 2nd game certainly had some great perks to it though. Out of all the recent platformer games I have played the Alice games are very well made. If only there were more platformer games out there. It seems the hot ticket game genre is first person shooters. Which is too bad considering I am a fighting game, RPG, and Platformer kind of fan. I love games that have a story that take you on an adventure. While I do like shooters I feel like shooters are taking up a majority of console gaming and is ruining the diversity of games. The Ps3 thankfully has some good titles that aren't shooters. Xbox 360 has a nice abundance of RPGs but it feels like Platformers and Fighters and Adventure games are getting lower on the list with the recent Call of Duty and Modern Warfare hypes. I hope that this isn't the end for all Adventure or Platformer games as we know it. The old days of Spyro and Crash Bandicoot are long gone but I still hope that Platform games will still be out there.
I played American McGee's Alice and Alice Madness Returns, they're my favorite games. They have an amazing story behind them and the art is pretty awesome. The graphics in the first one are even pretty good for being made in 2000.

Dangerous Capitalist

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Great game.
one of my favorites
ermehgerd. <3 that game is amazing..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff