Welcome to Gaia! ::

No ur mum's Kouhai

High-scoring Abomination

17,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I think that wonderland was created somewhere around the 1900's and the story really started out with the girl going to a party and she really started a fight with her aunt and scream got super angry that she locked herself in her room and started to smoke pot and halusated her a** cool out of the home and thought she was reading outside with her kitty. xd well anyways I like Gakuen Alice more because It has a more since of being more creative.

No ur mum's Kouhai

High-scoring Abomination

17,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
twisted yea..... scream you all are trebble
I like both but I think I'll go with the classical Alice's adventures in Wonderland because as nonsensical as it is, it has a secret twist to it... more than childhood innocence or weird places. heart

No ur mum's Kouhai

High-scoring Abomination

17,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I see we have a opposer
I really like both heart but if i had really to chose, id chose the original one xp but then i woud be guilty because i love gakuen alice and i'm a huge natsume fangirl so i guess i will be just neutral eek
gakuen alice will destroy alice in wonderland...(-.-" wink i still love alice in wonderland though... yum_strawberry yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_onigiri yum_puddi 3nodding whee im hungry

No ur mum's Kouhai

High-scoring Abomination

17,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
I see >w> now i'm hungry yum_shrimp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash