Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
@forever: I'm 14 too! When's your birthday?

@Kumi: Sweet sixteen?
Or so I hear....
xD

User Image
NinenseiGakusei
@Kumi: Thankies, I like being told I'm not too old. Actually, I think all girls like that. XD

@UrDamnRegret1: Anime is love. No matter what other people say. XD Sadly though, it can make one go broke really quickly. *lol*

@Ceirwy: WOOT!! We own the thread in age. Is that a good thing? XD Is anyone else here older than us?

Lol. I'd like to know that too.
And so far on Gaia the oldest person I have ever met was 37.

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
^o^

I'm OUT OF COFFEE Dx
*Blows up the internet*

@Henry: I joined October 28th 04. xD

And have been on like, almost everyday of my life since than @_________@;;;;

As for changing my hair, I might in a few days >>;;;
taj tout
awww maaaaan i wish i could dress up as something but i dont have any stuff from the list you named =/ oh well! GO AEKEA!!!!! YA! we did well, and most of us tried our best!

lol i had tha same problm
User Image
Most of you are older...
I cheated gaia..
I was underage by like.. 2 years..
T__T

User Image
November 20th. heart
ceirwy
NinenseiGakusei
@Kumi: Thankies, I like being told I'm not too old. Actually, I think all girls like that. XD

@UrDamnRegret1: Anime is love. No matter what other people say. XD Sadly though, it can make one go broke really quickly. *lol*

@Ceirwy: WOOT!! We own the thread in age. Is that a good thing? XD Is anyone else here older than us?

Lol. I'd like to know that too.
And so far on Gaia the oldest person I have ever met was 37.

... secretly, I want to break that record. >3

-caught in Jiri's explosion- Why, God?! ;_;
`J i r a i y a
^o^

I'm OUT OF COFFEE Dx
*Blows up the internet*

@Henry: I joined October 28th 04. xD

And have been on like, almost everyday of my life since than @_________@;;;;

As for changing my hair, I might in a few days >>;;;

don't change too soon - I drew it already! but my scanner hates me. so I guess it doesn't matter. you can expect that arts will show up to you in like, a month or something, when my scanner gets fix'd. D:<
User Image
Alright, I'm going to leave now guys. I had so much fun in this thread talking to some amazing people. Thanks too Ji, Tiger, Forever, moo and Jessi for interesticatifying this thread.
But alas, I must leave. I am hopeful that tomorrow something good will happen for us.
T__T

By the way, I wonder how Madame Oblivion is doing with her grandfather?...
Anyways, goodbye!

User Image
Well I'm off to work now. Can't procrastinate anymore. sweatdrop It was great talking to you guys. Catch ya later.
Sky Starfruit
User Image
Most of you are older...
I cheated gaia..
I was underage by like.. 2 years..
T__T

User Image

A girl in my guild is seven eek She said she joined at the same time her Mom did.
my butt is startn to hurt sitn on this chair....but for tha sake of aekea i'll hav a flat butt.

Romantic Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Oyasumi nasai, ceirwy, and Sky! Have a good night! Have fun at your job, ceirwy! Or at least as much fun as you can!
UrDamnRegret1
my butt is startn to hurt sitn on this chair....but for tha sake of aekea i'll hav a flat butt.

haha. my back is starting to hurt from having bad laptop-related posture all week. but hey. Aekea is worth it.
@King Henry: I saw you won a Rock Hard in a 9.0+ raffle. Congrats!

Okay, I'm off to bed everyone. I have to wake up early (which for me, means before noon) This thread has been a blast, and I hope we can all meet up again some time in the future - reunion, perhaps? ;D

Anyway, it's been great! See you next year, when we crush all the other teams in our wake! Bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff