Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Knight

Dude, I was wondering since that post i saw about Finn being in a coma and that adventure time is just like all a dream or something then it hitted me..what if it is? What if Ice King is just Finn's Highschool teacher or what if that Princess bubblegum is just Finn's childhood friend! What if Marceline is just a musician in his highschool?! What if Adventure Time was all just a dream for Finn to cope that he cannot wake up anymore, maybe he might or might not wake up?! SOMEBODY HELP MEH!

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
No.

The closest thing to what you are saying is the episode gap between when Finn and Jake meet and fall under the influence of the King Worm only to leave his mind control world many episodes later.
Uhm no. Adventure time is a Cartoon. Other people wants to think its the same as reality, and be tied up with that. Adventure time is made for people to watch. Usually it's supposed to be full of adventure, but since the viewers wanted more detailed stuff and more funny, musical, romantic features. Like Marceline who may actually be lesbian with Princess Bubble gum. The creators of AT wants viewers to stay interested with AT so sometimes they, mostly listen to what the viewers want and try to make it into an episode. Please don't give so much knowledge into cartoons like Adventure Time. Their supposed to be messed up and weird like that, it's a cartoon!

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
you do know that M. Night Shamydasopijfaopsdjfman isn't a writer for Adventure Time, right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff