Finn & Jake... bOrInG 0.022222222222222 2.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 45 ]
1 2 >

Friendly Friend

5,175 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
The options portrayed in this poll do not reflect the opinions of babybubblegumprincess XD

Dapper Loiterer

I wouldn't have personally added little comments in the poll like that since people may dislike them for OTHER reasons but... gonk
I don't really HATE anyone in AT.... although I'm not really a fan of Tree Trunks. She's adorable and I WANT to like her, I really do.... but for some reason it's hard to. ;-;'' Just the way she talks, and the way she acts..... I don't know.

Chatty Phantom

I don't really have an overall least favourite character. I mostly just find certain negative traits stick out more about certain characters.

One of them is Princess Bubblegum. On one hand I find her a pleasant enough character, especially in the later seasons since her personality seems to shine out more beyond 'benevolent ruler of the candy kingdom'. But on the other hand, the fact that she can so brutally friendzone Finn and yet get all pouty and possessive of him irritates me to no end.

Another is the Flame Princess, though she hasn't had nearly enough development or screentime for me to decide whether truly like/hate her. I guess I just feel like she was thrown in last second as a replacement love interest for Finn. Finn and FP fell in love way too quickly for my tastes.

Friendly Friend

5,175 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Kimi Doodles

I wouldn't have personally added little comments in the poll like that since people may dislike them for OTHER reasons but... gonk
I don't really HATE anyone in AT.... although I'm not really a fan of Tree Trunks. She's adorable and I WANT to like her, I really do.... but for some reason it's hard to. ;-;'' Just the way she talks, and the way she acts..... I don't know.

Yeah well, i was just kinda messing around :p your allowed to like or dislike anyone for different reasons XD i see where you coming from though
ugh. flame princess

Feline Noob

Where's the Ice king??
Still voted for PB.

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
Lumpy Space Princess :/

I find her funny and everything but it seems like in whatever episode she's in she does nothing to help but rather makes thinghs worse. I don't hate her but I kinda dislike her.

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I personally enjoy all of the characters, and they are what makes the show entertaining...Ohhh I can't choose! gonk
cinnamon bun

Noble Guardian

23,025 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Advent Attendee 50
♥ I'm surprised someone actually put Tiffany in the poll! o ^o
He's my least favourite character.

Timid Noob

7,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Huh.. Kinda like every one of them except for Ricardio. Sure he's only appears once but...that guy is just so...so...hate-able. Also he's gross.

Noob

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
I love everyone c:

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I don't like Marceline. She's just kind of annoying to me.
i would have to go with tiffany she is crazy
i only like Beemo: DD
and Marceline:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out