Welcome to Gaia! ::

www.resephariku.blogspot.com

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Pie For All! 300
To dive in the inauspicious stars, and not stop dancing until the bear wants me to stop, to dine with the cosmic owl in order to see yesterdays hunger...that would be decadence sublime.

I guess that Tart Toter, we're both going crazy and only have birds to listen to our nonsense, mines named Blaziken.

3,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I would say Marceline.

xMrMechax's Sweetheart

Anxious Kitten

14,775 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
Marceline: I have a dark side to myself where I joke/prank with people, I put my feelings into music..always. I also have a hard time expressing myself emotion wise..I'm not good at it but, if i write a song or sing out my feelings i'm pretty legit i guess.. sweatdrop

Dapper Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
jake because im a laid back person only until I have to do important stuff

Friendly Humorist

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
My favorite character is Lemongrab but i'm totally nothing like him. I think that the character i feel that i'm alike the most is Jake or BMO, maybe a combination of both because i'm silly and i worry about my friends a lot.

Friendly Humorist

6,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Junior Trader 100
My favorite character is Lemongrab but i'm totally nothing like him. I think that the character i feel that i'm alike the most is Jake or BMO, maybe a combination of both because i'm silly and i worry about my friends a lot. Also, i'm REALLY clumsy, like BMO.

grimbrook's Waifu

Sarcastic OTP

11,200 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • OTP 200
BMO ^^
Video games are my life and aqua green is my favorite colour
marshallee twisted
Marshal Lee heart I love teasing my friends and he's pretty much a cool, chill guy
i dont know but my friend would be the ice queen.
heart
I would say I'm probably lazy like Jake.
It all depends on the mood I'm in haha. One day I might want to steal a princess, the other I might want to sleep all day. Really depends.
Marceline twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces