Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Nerd

stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen
Flame princess (FP) is much more careing and to me shows more emotion to finn

Caring?
She fell asleep when Finn was risking his life to get her her damn candles.

lol finn came back late and u cant blame her she was tierd

Oh poor baby was tired doing nothing all day .___.
While Finn was traveling all the way to the Fire Kingdom, sneaking into Flame P's room, nearly getting his head blown off, and came back to where Flame P's house is.

Beloved Nerd

stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen

Caring?

Seriously. Flame P just wanted her damn candles.
She didn't seem to be worrying if Finn would be okay visiting her dad (who she hates) or not.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen

Caring?

She didn't seem to be worrying if Finn would be okay visiting her dad (who she hates) or not.

she did car as she said...dont let him see you.....i hope the get married and have a ton o human hybrid kids >________<

Beloved Nerd

stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen

Caring?

she did car as she said...dont let him see you.....i hope the get married and have a ton o human hybrid kids >________<

Aha, yeah I hope Flame P just goes out.
And why didn't Flame P go with Finn to her own damn kingdom?
She's such a spoiled brat.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen

Caring?

she didnt go because she was mad at her dad for imprisoning her and trying to keep her evil

Beloved Nerd

stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen

she didnt go because she was mad at her dad for imprisoning her and trying to keep her evil

NO WHERE in the episode does Flame P ever say that she hates her dad for trying to keep her evil. Flame P has never said she wanted to be good for that matter.
But like, oh poor thing, you don't like your dad so you let your boyfriend risk his life just to get you candles :/
Spoiled brat.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen

NO WHERE in the episode does Flame P ever say that she hates her dad for trying to keep her evil. Flame P has never said she wanted to be good for that matter.
But like, oh poor thing, you don't like your dad so you let your boyfriend risk his life just to get you candles :/
Spoiled brat.

she didnt say it in THAT episode bt she did mention it.and wouldnt u want ur boyfriend to get ur candles if u were sad

Beloved Nerd

stjagoqueen

she didnt say it in THAT episode bt she did mention it.and wouldnt u want ur boyfriend to get ur candles if u were sad

Flame P wasn't sad, she just wanted the place to smell good.
Which episode did she say it then?

And no, if I were sad, I wouldn't ever send my boyfriend to go to a dangerous place JUST to get me candles.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen

And no, if I were sad, I wouldn't ever send my boyfriend to go to a dangerous place JUST to get me candles.

she said it in incendium and she was sad because finn and jake were farting and burping and the air stunk of ''magic gas'' ad she is just 14 give her a break and i girl wouldn't go on that journey would u? and who is finn to go out with? all the other princesses are disgusting, ugly weird or too old for him

Beloved Nerd

stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen

she said it in incendium and she was sad because finn and jake were farting and burping and the air stunk of ''magic gas'' ad she is just 14 give her a break and i girl wouldn't go on that journey would u? and who is finn to go out with? all the other princesses are disgusting, ugly weird or too old for him

LOL!
All the other princess are disgusting? Ugly weird? Too old? I do not know ANY princess that is ugly. Anyways, who says Finn ONLY HAS THOSE OPTIONS? What if someone else shows up in the show? Who says he HAS to go out with someone RIGHT NOW? I think 14 is too young for teens to be dating anyways. When you are 14 you're too wrapped up with "LOLOMG I ACTUALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HE LIKES ME" rather than liking the person for who they are, their personalities, their ideals, and morals, which are VERY important later on and will make or break a relationship.

But yeah, she could've just MOVED from that area. She didn't NEED candles.

Also, YES, as a girl, I would go on that journey.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen
SaikoTaiko
stjagoqueen

LOL!
All the other princess are disgusting? Ugly weird? Too old? I do not know ANY princess that is ugly. Anyways, who says Finn ONLY HAS THOSE OPTIONS? What if someone else shows up in the show? Who says he HAS to go out with someone RIGHT NOW? I think 14 is too young for teens to be dating anyways. When you are 14 you're too wrapped up with "LOLOMG I ACTUALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND AND HE LIKES ME" rather than liking the person for who they are, their personalities, their ideals, and morals, which are VERY important later on and will make or break a relationship.

But yeah, she could've just MOVED from that area. She didn't NEED candles.

Also, YES, as a girl, I would go on that journey.

Ugly princesses razz rincess Princess Princess, Raggedy princess,ghost princess,Lizard Princess,Princess beautiful,Embryo Princess,Princess monster wife...May i go one,also the show might be finishing after Lady Rainicorn has her babies so maybe its important for him to date now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff