Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
like together now?...

because that episode from two weeks ago made me very not happy..
confused Why? I think its a better alternative than FinnXFlame IMO. Those two just seemed to get together because they thought they they were SO ATTRACTIVE. Imo I saw nothing that proved otherwise. Yes they kissed and he saved her from dying, but Finn has saves everyone & Finn is still young. Not saying I hate or dislike FinnXFlame, it was pretty cute but IMHO Cinnamon Bun & Flame have more to like about them. ninja Though to answer you're question, it didn't seem like they hooked up. They still seemed like it was just friends at the end of that episode. If they had kissed or hugged or something after he said he loved her than I would think differently, but for now it just seems like they are just friends.

Quotable Genius

As much as I liked FinnxFlame I must say this:

WAY TO GO CB!

As for Finn, I find I'm a lot more interested in his pillow family. That was pretty intense even though it was apparently just a dream that he can't even remember.
i agree this made me very unhappy and glad the latest episode with betty cheered me up a crap load
Virgil_Ashwood

WAY TO GO CB!

As for Finn, I find I'm a lot more interested in his pillow family. That was pretty intense even though it was apparently just a dream that he can't even remember.

it wasnt a dream gonk
I SO VERY----- I
like together now?...

because that episode from two weeks ago made me very not happy..

Remember that time when Cinnamon Bun hit his head on the castle wall because he was gonna do a flip? THAT'S when he became "half-baked" as PB put it. (In other words, mentally challenged). Now that the fire guard, or whatever, "cooked" him, he's fully baked. Thus, he doesn't have speech problems and he can express his feelings and thoughts more. Making them, Cinnamon Bun and Flame Princess, a closer friendship.

Kawaii Mage

8,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
I don't ship the FlameyBuns. I'm still hoping that by some shred of hope Finn X Flame Princess can come out in future episodes.
I like Flame Princess alot ,and this episode just felt like the creators were putting Flame Princess in the side characters pile for good.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Warrior_Alexis
I don't ship the FlameyBuns. I'm still hoping that by some shred of hope Finn X Flame Princess can come out in future episodes.
I like Flame Princess alot ,and this episode just felt like the creators were putting Flame Princess in the side characters pile for good.
Oh, I hadn't thought about it but your 'side characters pile' theory seems true..That's a shame..

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Tbh i like how fp and cb have whatever they have cus after what finn did by manipulating her and the ice king and now in the latest episode with fp he was still trying to hit on her and s**t and it was just plaim ******** creepy
Like tbh i just want finn to kinda get away from fp for awhile until he learns that shes ******** over him and has greater things on her mind rn

Shy Rabbit

14,175 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Virgil_Ashwood

WAY TO GO CB!

That held too many feels for me

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,925 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Flame Princess is my favorite character and while I don't particularly care for FPCB, FP and Finn have seemed like a train wreck. I hope she isn't permanently thrown into the background, but I don't really care for any more awkward tension between her and Finn...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff