CHiKiDORii

...i ship it...
i ship it so hard...
that's fantastic. Politics just became interesting

WHY CAN WE ONLY VOTE ONCE
a vote for either side is going to destroy their love ;n;

SHIPIING HURTS
WHY AREN'T THEY CANNON

they will be canon soon.. just after i finish doctoring both their divorce papers..

Mega Fatcat

I SO VERY----- I
CHiKiDORii
0I Miyuki I0
CHiKiDORii
0I Miyuki I0
CHiKiDORii

...i ship it...
i ship it so hard...
that's fantastic. Politics just became interesting

SHIPIING HURTS
WHY AREN'T THEY CANNON

they will be canon soon.. just after i finish doctoring both their divorce papers..

MAking things happen...i like...

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
CHiKiDORii
I SO VERY----- I
CHiKiDORii
0I Miyuki I0
CHiKiDORii

SHIPIING HURTS
WHY AREN'T THEY CANNON

I figure it will take at least a weak to get to the press. You'll be hearing about it soon.

Mega Fatcat

I SO VERY----- I
CHiKiDORii
I SO VERY----- I
CHiKiDORii
0I Miyuki I0
CHiKiDORii

SHIPIING HURTS
WHY AREN'T THEY CANNON

I figure it will take at least a weak to get to the press. You'll be hearing about it soon.

I LIKE YOUR USERNAME
its what romney kun whispers to himself at night...

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
CHiKiDORii
I SO VERY----- I
CHiKiDORii
I SO VERY----- I
CHiKiDORii

SHIPIING HURTS
WHY AREN'T THEY CANNON

I LIKE YOUR USERNAME
its what romney kun whispers to himself at night...

aww no.. I don't want to come in between them!

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
0I Miyuki I0
Lady Teacups
0I Miyuki I0
its going well >u> thanks!
lol if i don't lose power from the storm in my area, i plan on being on gaia all night earning gold lolol
I'm still saving up for the face item--There was a crazy cheap deal on the bedsheet so i jumped on it so i wouldn't miss it so my funds got a little set back but i'll get there eventually lol

do you have a dream avi? yours is really nice already ^^

Oh you live on the east coast? Well I hope you get there for your dream avi! I'll try to donate whenever I can. I don't really have a dream avatar I have yet to make one... So I just keep adding to this one.
yeah im in new york.. at least im off from work for a day because they closed all the public transportation and thanks--you've already donated so much, you really don't have to anymore ^^ im happy with all my gumball avi's so far so its fun even if the quest takes a while

You should enter in the arena!

yep im gonna try like were talking about when i get that other item.
i think i can't enter my current one because i just used all the gumball items for it so this one wouldn't do well there--but that other story one maybe!

Yes that would definitely work! I'd vote for you smile

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
0I Miyuki I0
Lady Teacups
0I Miyuki I0
its going well >u> thanks!
lol if i don't lose power from the storm in my area, i plan on being on gaia all night earning gold lolol
I'm still saving up for the face item--There was a crazy cheap deal on the bedsheet so i jumped on it so i wouldn't miss it so my funds got a little set back but i'll get there eventually lol

do you have a dream avi? yours is really nice already ^^

Oh you live on the east coast? Well I hope you get there for your dream avi! I'll try to donate whenever I can. I don't really have a dream avatar I have yet to make one... So I just keep adding to this one.
yeah im in new york.. at least im off from work for a day because they closed all the public transportation and thanks--you've already donated so much, you really don't have to anymore ^^ im happy with all my gumball avi's so far so its fun even if the quest takes a while

i think i can't enter my current one because i just used all the gumball items for it so this one wouldn't do well there--but that other story one maybe!

thanks! ill be sure to let you know when its all finished and i put it in the arena

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
0I Miyuki I0

thanks! ill be sure to let you know when its all finished and i put it in the arena

Please do! You definately have my vote! heart

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
0I Miyuki I0

awesome! >u> I'm surprised i don't see more people with Gumball avatars around..I know there are at least one or two but they don't really post.. There are many of the other characters around though.

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I

awesome! >u> I'm surprised i don't see more people with Gumball avatars around..I know there are at least one or two but they don't really post.. There are many of the other characters around though.

Yeah, maybe Adventure Time isn't as well known as we'd like to think...

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I

yeah, well i'm just looking in the AT forum. I keep getting messages from other character avatars but never PG lol

Wealthy Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I
Lady Teacups
I SO VERY----- I

yeah, well i'm just looking in the AT forum. I keep getting messages from other character avatars but never PG lol

Well then this would be the perfect time to enter the arena! No one is cosplaying as him and ML

Gracious Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
how cute~ whee
THIS PAIRING. I LIKE IT. biggrin

Oh, and I've got more for your collection! biggrin
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image