Total Votes:[ 1870 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 > >>

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
lol cool. I'll have to watch it tomorrow. If i play the sound right now I'll wake everyone up. I'll totally watch tomorrow though

Have funnn! xP lol

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
lol cool. I'll have to watch it tomorrow. If i play the sound right now I'll wake everyone up. I'll totally watch tomorrow though

Have funnn! xP lol
thanks. I'll tell you what i think of it after i watch it!

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Have funnn! xP lol

Sweet!

...i wanna meet a brony so we can have little brony babies...

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Have funnn! xP lol

Sweet!

lol good luck with that! i think bronies are rare but you could always convert someone

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Have funnn! xP lol

Sweet!

lol good luck with that! i think bronies are rare but you could always convert someone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MWAHAHAHA

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Have funnn! xP lol

Sweet!

MWAHAHAHA

lol looks like a closet-bronie type to me

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Sweet!

MWAHAHAHA

We're getting off topic, I'm sorry xD

Marshall Lee x Prince Gumball ♥

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Sweet!

MWAHAHAHA

lol Its fine. It keeps the thread alive anyway. They are so adorable though. I'm reading fanfics of them right now. There aren't that many up though. Its sad

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

MWAHAHAHA

lol Its fine. It keeps the thread alive anyway. They are so adorable though. I'm reading fanfics of them right now. There aren't that many up though. Its sad

gonk

I wrote a Fionna x Marshall Lee one.. I should be starting the next chapter.. I have the file open, about to type, but.. Damn bronies. o.o

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

MWAHAHAHA

gonk

I wrote a Fionna x Marshall Lee one.. I should be starting the next chapter.. I have the file open, about to type, but.. Damn bronies. o.o
Lol the bronies are too distracting? You should do the fanfic. Lol I had work open on my computer too but I gave up and just closed it -fail-. I have ideas for fanfics and I plan them out mentally but then when I start to actually type them I get bored and never do anything with them. Lol I wish I could just write plot summaries and other people could write the fic.

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
Lol the bronies are too distracting? You should do the fanfic. Lol I had work open on my computer too but I gave up and just closed it -fail-. I have ideas for fanfics and I plan them out mentally but then when I start to actually type them I get bored and never do anything with them. Lol I wish I could just write plot summaries and other people could write the fic.

Yes! emotion_donotwant

And that happens to me a lot.. I'd take a friend's plot, write it out, and they publish it.. I felt all weird writing fluff and crap like that, so I had them publish it.. Plus, my parents had my old FF account name, so they stalked everything I put up. stare

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Yes! emotion_donotwant

And that happens to me a lot.. I'd take a friend's plot, write it out, and they publish it.. I felt all weird writing fluff and crap like that, so I had them publish it.. Plus, my parents had my old FF account name, so they stalked everything I put up. stare
aw thats funny and it sucks that your parents had your account name! All I know is, me and my friend wrote a very messed up yaoi fic once on paper and accidentally left the paper out. It was found by a family member and oh boy was that terrible.

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Yes! emotion_donotwant

aw thats funny and it sucks that your parents had your account name! All I know is, me and my friend wrote a very messed up yaoi fic once on paper and accidentally left the paper out. It was found by a family member and oh boy was that terrible.

eek

lol

I'm sorry! gonk

Fashionable Genius

Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Yes! emotion_donotwant

eek

lol

I'm sorry! gonk

lol yeah! It was very awkward! but it was a long long time ago. Anyway,I gota get going for tonight. Fun talking with you! Talk to you again probably lol nite!

Invisible Phantom

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin
Sinister Whispers
miyumiyurin

Yes! emotion_donotwant

eek

lol

I'm sorry! gonk

lol yeah! It was very awkward! but it was a long long time ago. Anyway,I gota get going for tonight. Fun talking with you! Talk to you again probably lol nite!

I had fun too! And bye! emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces