• Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
Well, Marceline made me liked Adventure time. 3nodding

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
i saw the slumber party panic and trouble in lumpy space episodes on tv one day and loved them--since then i started watching more and more until i was hooked.

thewookieempire's Girlfriend

Bashful Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
I have no idea what got me hooked. Maybe because it is different from all the other boring and not funny cartoons. heart
So many reasons...
1) its hilarious and punny.
2) it brings a tear to the eye.
3) the fact that its based on the aftermath of a third world war - making it realistic.
4) its wild fantasy and craziness.
5) the deep personalities of each of the characters and how they face their issues.
6) the use of music makes you think, and can give you something to remember the show by.
7) the beauty of the shows setting - the land of Ooo.
cool how themes are brought into it relating to real-life problems - father/daughter problems, relationship problems, etc.
9) the characters can become your idols, like you want to be like them, act like them.
10) its different to other cartoons; it makes you want to believe it the realness of it all, believe in the magic, and be part of it, like its the future.

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
The eviction song. The moment I heard Marceline sing, I was just dieing to know if she would be a recurring character. I continue watching to make sure and grew to love the other characters in the show. I knew this show was going to be awesome the moment I first saw it's pilot episode.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
The whole backstory about the Mushroom War made me like AT.

Shy Gaian

550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
  • Timid 100
heart It talks about friendship whee
I love it its wird but i love it biggrin
when i saw saw a fanart on my timeline X3

Aged Raider

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I like the premise, and how the story of a boy and his dog progresses as the story goes on..
I also like the characters, and how diverse they are.
? what is it?

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I liked it since that short came on nick and his name was pen!

I remember it so well.

I've been watching it since the first episode and I loved it ever since.

Dapper Lunatic

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
Because of its randomness!
But how it also incorporates real life situations and puts its own spin on them in a unique way.
The characters are lovable and the back stories are at times heart-warming and tragic. It really sets itself apart from other run-of-the-mill standard cartoons through its creativity and it makes me beg for more after every episode. The music is appreciated also

Ruthless Romantic

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
I heard about the Mathmatical! controversy an thought "I need to get into this" but many years ago I saw the pilot on YouTube and thought that was the s**t <3
Weeell the first episode I watched was where Ice King dressed up as a horse to spy on Finn and Jake x)
Basically, I just like it because it's funny and different and I have a massive crush on Finn the Human <3
Don't judge me ;-;
Anddd I cried at Simon&Marcy/I Remember You<//3
Is so beautiful ;-;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out