Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Phantom

felinoel
Miyuki Evee
I don't think you understand, they can't get away with it.
Besides, they got away with Finn seeing Marceline completely naked.

User Image

They didn't show it. And besides, they show butts all the time. But ideas abstract from heterosexuality and sometimes religion? Not in a kids' show.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

They didn't show it. And besides, they show butts all the time. But ideas abstract from heterosexuality and sometimes religion? Not in a kids' show.
She is completely naked, he is getting a very clear view from directly under her with nothing in the way of even possibly stopping him from seeing.

User Image

Feral Phantom

felinoel
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

She is completely naked, he is getting a very clear view from directly under her with nothing in the way of even possibly stopping him from seeing.

User Image

I SAW NO a**, VAG, OR BOOBS. emotion_donotwant

Questionable Borg

Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

Why can't abstract ideas be shown in a kids show? I see nothing wrong with it.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

User Image

Nope, but Finn got a face full of the first two.

Questionable Borg

felinoel
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

User Image
But the audience doesn't see anything. I think there would be a problem if they did. I don't see a problem here.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mayor Gravity
felinoel
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

User Image
But the audience doesn't see anything. I think there would be a problem if they did. I don't see a problem here.
So you are saying that if they say that Bonni and Marc are dating that it is fine, as long as they don't air an actual date?

Questionable Borg

felinoel
Mayor Gravity
felinoel
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

User Image
So you are saying that if they say that Bonni and Marc are dating that it is fine, as long as they don't air an actual date?
Who are Bonni and Marc?

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mayor Gravity
felinoel
Mayor Gravity
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image
Who are Bonni and Marc?
Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum and Marceline the Vampire Queen.

Questionable Borg

felinoel
Mayor Gravity
felinoel
Mayor Gravity
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image
Who are Bonni and Marc?
Oh, I've never heard them referred to as Bonni and Marc, my bad.

Anyway, they can show an actual date. Who cares? People are gay (cartoon characters included). People need to get over it.

No, I don't want to see gay sex or anything, and I think that would be going to far, especially for a kids show, (Now, HBO is a whole 'nother story). But, I see nothing wrong with showing a date.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mayor Gravity
felinoel
Mayor Gravity
felinoel
Mayor Gravity
Who are Bonni and Marc?
Oh, I've never heard them referred to as Bonni and Marc, my bad.

Anyway, they can show an actual date. Who cares? People are gay (cartoon characters included). People need to get over it.

No, I don't want to see gay sex or anything, and I think that would be going to far, especially for a kids show, (Now, HBO is a whole 'nother story). But, I see nothing wrong with showing a date.
Marceline called Bonni that a couple times in one episode and I just say Marc because it is easier to type.

Knowing Bonni, whoever she ends up dating she will produce children from their DNA lol, what with Stormo and The Other Earl of Lemongrab.
AroundtheRainbow
I was catching up on watching Adventure Time and saw the one where Finn kisses Flame Princess. Well...it just gave me this idea of how this should go

We saw at the end, Jake still asked if Princess Bubblegum was still jealous. What should happen is that Finn and Flame Princess get together, and Finn and Jake can think PB is jealous all they want until they find out that, whoa, she's in love with Marceline! I'm not the only one that would wish this could happen, right?

We all know Marceline's song was about them being lovers

Are you interested in my love life?

Feral Phantom

Mayor Gravity
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

Why can't abstract ideas be shown in a kids show? I see nothing wrong with it.

Neither do I, but in this close minded society we live in, no on else will allow it.

Feral Phantom

felinoel
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

User Image

YOU MAKE THINGS MORE DIFFICULT THAN THEY NEED TO BE.

ALLOWED: Subtle but highly implied and/or not shown nudity
Heterosexual relationships
slight but hard for kids to detect pervy jokes

NOT ALLOWED:
Openly homosexual relationships
Actual nudity that everyone, including viewer can see
flat out dirty humor (not using euphemisms for terms)

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee
felinoel
Miyuki Evee

User Image

YOU MAKE THINGS MORE DIFFICULT THAN THEY NEED TO BE.

ALLOWED: Subtle but highly implied and/or not shown nudity
Heterosexual relationships
slight but hard for kids to detect pervy jokes

NOT ALLOWED:
Openly homosexual relationships
Actual nudity that everyone, including viewer can see
flat out dirty humor (not using euphemisms for terms)
First of all, Finn was either 13 or 14 at the time of this episode, no thirteen/fourteen year old needs to be getting a face full of that.

Second of all, what makes you so sure Marceline is even a girl? "She" is a shapeshifter, so for all you know Finn just got a facefull of guy parts, homosexualism right there then.

Besides, when Lady is with Jake, just about EVERYTHING she says is flat out dirty, if I recall a quote, "Remember that time we were naked dancing in the fields together?" I am paraphrasing but Jake blushed a deep red even though they usually are both generally naked (except for Jake's spiderweb woven pants.) She has a very dirty mouth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff