Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

5,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I think it would be a weird episode to watch while on a different state of mind.

Sparkly Vampire

I personally didn't overly enjoy it either but at least now science teachers in elementary school can show the kids a t.v. show other than the Magic School Bus XD I feel like that would be it's main purpose.
Most kids will look past the weird animation and the the whole idea of the food chain, but what I saw in that episode was Pen's way of showing an idea of Incarnation as well as the circle of life. I love the fact that, without actually saying it bluntly, that episode brings on a whole new light to a religious topic, and a scientific one as well. The science of life, and the religious belief of reincarnation. The man is a bloody genius.

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
I agree with Masmoto I think "A Glitch is a Glitch" is the oddest episode.
I thought "Food Chain" was strange but that it was still a good episode. (it kept me watching)
It's not that bad, it's actually I guess educational for younger pupils and "rad"? I especially loved the part when Finn did that duet with Princess Bubblegum (Food Chain Song)

Shy Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
For me it's not. I think it's great and a lesson for lil peeps. I love finn's performance and it grossed me out when he turned into a big bird, Gaah drools.

Dapper Star

i liked it because of how it was strange but in a kind of good way. the animation was unique for the show and i especially loved the soundtrack
The episode was really just disturbing. The only thing it did for me was creep me out.
i just think it was soooo cute finn and erin were cute and jake is sooooo kawaiii!!! heart whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff