Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Codger

I think the episode Food Chain is probably the strangest episode yet. Magic Man was obviously controlling their reality, since he appeared multiple times throughout the episode, and then made another appearance in the next episode. Is this foreshadowing? What did you think of the episode?

Interesting Codger

2,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Seems it was a "just for fun" episode to bring in guest director Masaaka Yuasa. Yuasa is a bit of a cult icon in anime, known for the anime series The Tatami Galaxy and Kaiba, the anime movie Mind Games, and, most recently the anime series from this past spring season, Ping Pong: The Animation. He's also been brought as a guest director or animator for various other shows besides Adventure Time, including Samurai Champloo, Wakfu, and now Space Dandy.

Manly Pitcher

20,225 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Sadist Sedated
Seems it was a "just for fun" episode to bring in guest director Masaaka Yuasa. Yuasa is a bit of a cult icon in anime, known for the anime series The Tatami Galaxy and Kaiba, the anime movie Mind Games, and, most recently the anime series from this past spring season, Ping Pong: The Animation. He's also been brought as a guest director or animator for various other shows besides Adventure Time, including Samurai Champloo, Wakfu, and now Space Dandy.
ooh.. you know, i thought the episode was too anime-ish..so thats why..makes more sense now but i still didn't enjoy it.

Liberal Explorer

Sadist Sedated

wow you are so knowledgeable. that explains why the animation was different as well.

Liberal Explorer

i'd say it's one of my least favorite episodes so far. it was just a little too strange with no development to the plot or characters.
I think it was very strange but it was still funny and did teach you something at least but considering he freaking got married to a worm its a little strange lol. Do you think Erin will make another appearance ?
I loved it. Adventure Time has always had an undercurrent of surreal, abstract humor and the guest episode really brought it to the forefront.

Fuzzy Star

8,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I say it was quite interesting. It teaches the kids who watch Adventure Time about the food chain. And besides, that bird song was kind of cute though... heart
Ginhana190
i'd say it's one of my least favorite episodes so far. it was just a little too strange with no development to the plot or characters.

Well it was a guest artist and I enjoyed it~

Sometimes Adventure Time can be a bit heart breaking for me (for example the Prismo and Lemongrab episode), I appreciate the light-hearted episodes like the food chain one!
Crystallic Shards
I say it was quite interesting. It teaches the kids who watch Adventure Time about the food chain. And besides, that bird song was kind of cute though... heart

As an anime watcher, here you go~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0TGnU96TaU

Liberal Explorer

not Monochrome Malice
Ginhana190

Well it was a guest artist and I enjoyed it~

Sometimes Adventure Time can be a bit heart breaking for me (for example the Prismo and Lemongrab episode), I appreciate the light-hearted episodes like the food chain one!

most episodes are light hearted. too me, food chain was just weird.

Devoted Spirit

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Party Animal 100
I really liked the whole idea behind Food Chain emotion_kirakira
I still think the weirdest episode to date is The Prince Who Had Everything (the episode with Lumpy Space Prince)...sometimes, AT is a bit out there but that was not at all what I expected from that episode lol. sweatdrop

Mythical Seeker

agreed lol very strange. though the song was very catchy~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Bibliophile

10,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bookworm 100
I think it was from Mozart's 'The Magic Flute'.

Merry Supporter

23,000 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500
the weirdest edisode is a glitch is a glitch

i personally like the epsiode food chain it shows how everything goes in a circle and comes back to the begining

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff