Shy Kitten

9,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
awsome heart
thraxbaby
Marceline is 1000 years old heart
omg! wait is your signuter of the kittens somthing you made? either way... AWWWWW OMFG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh
ososos i likes gold

Precious Vampire

14,965 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gamergirl0908
thraxbaby
omg! wait is your signuter of the kittens somthing you made? either way... AWWWWW OMFG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

LOL I didn't make it, I found it on Tumblr, but, yes, they are cute! mrgreen
thraxbaby
Gamergirl0908
thraxbaby

how can you make it become your signuter, after i was tricked into giving my password out on my Katara account i never ever knew how to do it! and i think,,, no.. thats devient art, sorry i think aloud, especially on the computer, anyway, i heard of tumbler before, what does tumblr have on there again?
4laugh whee

Precious Vampire

14,965 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gamergirl0908
thraxbaby
Gamergirl0908
thraxbaby

how can you make it become your signuter, after i was tricked into giving my password out on my Katara account i never ever knew how to do it! and i think,,, no.. thats devient art, sorry i think aloud, especially on the computer, anyway, i heard of tumbler before, what does tumblr have on there again?
4laugh whee

I just saved the pic, added it to my Photobucket, and added it to my sig (add an image to sig by clicking on "MY GAIA" then hovering over the gear at the end on the right and look for "Signature". Add the Photobucket image by copying the IMG link.)
As for Tumblr, it's just a bunch of pics people post, but I'm on it to follow a fave artist from DA because she posts a bunch of pics that are awesome, but she doesn't always put them on DA...

4,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
Best show ever
Dakota: I'm bored this is boring *changes chanal* http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/79089475/#
ashely: hay I was watching that!!! http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/79089475/#
Dakota: dont care http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/compose/entry/new/79089475/#
i SWEAR THE CREATORS OF THIS SHOW EITHER HAVE VERY VIVID IMGAGINATIONS or just do lots of shrooms its hard to tell
like seriously there is a unicorn that is elonagated and a rainbow and flies like and the stretchy dog dont get me started

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff