Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
THE ROLEPLAYING HAS BEGUN.

I'll start us off.
LSP: Comes over hill hastily and knocks on treehouse door. Oh. My Glob. Finn and Jake, I'm going to ask out my friend thats a guy! You gota help me have a cute bod! And tell me what to say to him...! Or else I'm ruined...!

Proxy Gawker

Wait! Can there be oc's? :0

Proxy Gawker

Thoughtful Dream Mule
Marceline the slut

???

Fan made characters. :0

Hilarious Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Marceline the slut
Thoughtful Dream Mule
Marceline the slut

???

Fan made characters.

Ya,like it said at the beginning, there can be characters not on this list. ZYou can also make up places. Any ideas for a character?

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Thoughtful Dream Mule
Welcome to Adventure time roleplay. I am Marceline the Vampire Queen and LSP.

Rules:

1) You can be up to 2 characters.
2) Keep the thread alive!
3) No swearing.

Available Characters:
Finn
Jake
Bubblegum Princess
Hot dog Princess
Lady Rainicorn
Ice King
Fionna
Marshal Lee
Prince Bubblegum
Sir Unicorn
Ice Queen
Fire Princess
Gunter
Pepperment Butler
Ghost Princess
Cake
~~You can also use other ones I dont have on here~~

LET THE ROLEPLAYING BEGINN.

Were having a discussion of voting for the strongest princess and what reasons they are strong in two of my threads here on Adventure Time. Come vote and tell why they are the strongest.

(Vote) Who is the most powerful princess in Adventure Time?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.79051913/?_gaia_t_=3934

Who is the most powerful Princess in Adventure time?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.79045075/?_gaia_t_=3934

Proxy Gawker

Thoughtful Dream Mule
Marceline the slut
Thoughtful Dream Mule
Marceline the slut

???

Fan made characters.

Ya,like it said at the beginning, there can be characters not on this list. ZYou can also make up places. Any ideas for a character?

I already have one..

User Image<<Evelyn Alice.

Hilarious Fatcat

6,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Marceline the slut
Thoughtful Dream Mule
Marceline the slut
Thoughtful Dream Mule
Marceline the slut

???

Fan made characters.

I already have one..

User Image<<Evelyn Alice.

Ohh! Sounds great! Okay, be Evelyn!
User Image
FINN THE HUMAN

Finn stared at LSP with unobstructed surprise. "Woah, you like a girl? That's.. pretty cool, I guess, I never really thought about things like that! First off, tell us who the lucky lady is!" Finn turned his attention away from LSP and down to his adoptive brother. "Jake here is an expert when it comes to love and junk, so just give him the deets and we'll be all over this!" He looked back up at the floating lumpy-purple princess and smiled.
May I be Jungle Princess? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Proxy Gawker

User Image
Evelyn M. Alice
Adventurer

Evelyn had been fighting toxic tar monsters all day in the swamp of broken promises. She was covered in muck and needed to rest.
"I hope the fire is still going." She said to herself while tugging a demon's heart to her cave. She ran out of canned goods so she was prepared to hunt for food now a days.
Biting into the heart made her almost miss home, she hadn't been there since she was reduced to starvation and tried to eat Peppermint butler. If the darn guy didn't look so cute and eddible.. In fact, she might just pay a visit to the Candy kingdom.
Lady Rainacorn! called it

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

~Princess Toast~

"The best pat of waking up, Is what is what is in your cup~"
Princess Toast was walking cheerfully threw the land of Oo ,when she spotted Fin ,Jake, LSP, and Evelyn.
" Well, hello~ "
Toast Princess said happily ,having to them

Girl

User Image
Flame Princess
Flame Princess traveled cautiously across the grassy fields. The ground below her burst into flames as soon as her feet touched it, but quickly went out after. She was afraid, having run away from her father, who kept her locked up in a glass bubble all day. She didn't know anyone outside of the Fire Kingdom, except for one boy, who made her emotions go all topsy-turvey whenever she thought about him. But, there was a chance that he would help her, so she set out to find him. She approached Finn and Jake's treehouse and hid behind it. But as she peered over the trunk to spy on what was going on, her hands touched the tree and she accidentally set it on fire!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff