Welcome to Gaia! ::

I did the daily chance thing, in every tab of gaia, and the achievement won't come up . . . help me please neutral
HardDaysRockin
I did the daily chance thing, in every tab of gaia, and the achievement won't come up . . . help me please neutral

Every once in a while it seems like there is a glitch(it's happened to me too)but it will work itself out. Give it time.
jma_15
HardDaysRockin

Every once in a while it seems like there is a glitch(it's happened to me too)but it will work itself out. Give it time.

Okay biggrin
cool, thanks ^^
HardDaysRockin

I managed to get it on the second day after clicking on everything... it's weird.
Foxy Evil Twin
HardDaysRockin

I managed to get it on the second day after clicking on everything... it's weird.

Yeah x)
HardDaysRockin
Foxy Evil Twin
HardDaysRockin

Yeah x)

Good luck! Achievements can be addictive and they only get harder. xp
Foxy Evil Twin
HardDaysRockin
Foxy Evil Twin
HardDaysRockin

Yeah x)

Good luck! Achievements can be addictive and they only get harder. xp

ahah, thanks biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out