Welcome to Gaia! ::

For all you needing someone to give buck teeth to.

Also giving away free tips and willing to help with any other quests. smile

Apocalyptic Bloodsucker

If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears...

Good Luck

...To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. <3?
weeirdoo

Good Luck

...To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips. <3?

Thanks. You got anything you need help with?

Apocalyptic Bloodsucker

No, thanks. :3
Do you?

weeirdoo

Do you?

Yeah actually. I've been taking the achievement thing kinda slow though to make it last longer. Question, did you get the invisibility one involving the chatter box?

Apocalyptic Bloodsucker

#1Showgirl
weeirdoo

Do you?

Yeah actually. I've been taking the achievement thing kinda slow though to make it last longer. Question, did you get the invisibility one involving the chatter box?

Yes, I did get that one.
If you're trying to get it, the best time to try is during a fast period in the CB, so people will be distracted by all the reg threads.
It also helps if you don't say anything about achievements, and you'll probably have to try multiple times...

weeirdoo
#1Showgirl
weeirdoo

Do you?

Yes, I did get that one.
If you're trying to get it, the best time to try is during a fast period in the CB, so people will be distracted by all the reg threads.
It also helps if you don't say anything about achievements, and you'll probably have to try multiple times...

Yeah, I think I tried 2wice just to test the waters. Seemed like there were people in there searching for posts to make sure none got through. What topics did you use?

Apocalyptic Bloodsucker

#1Showgirl
weeirdoo
#1Showgirl
weeirdoo

Do you?

Yes, I did get that one.

Yeah, I think I tried 2wice just to test the waters. Seemed like there were people in there searching for posts to make sure none got through. What topics did you use?

When I actually got it, it was "."

weeirdoo

When I actually got it, it was "."

Wow really? And that got by???

Apocalyptic Bloodsucker

#1Showgirl

Mmhm.
Probably because there's a reg that used to do that all the time, so when they saw I wasn't that reg, they tried to find other regs.

weeirdoo
#1Showgirl

Mmhm.
Probably because there's a reg that used to do that all the time, so when they saw I wasn't that reg, they tried to find other regs.

Well that's one I'll have to try. I did one and translated it into German hoping no one would understand, so they wouldn't post. I ended up getting a reply telling me I had a bad accent... xp
Teeth anyone???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces