<< < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Desirable Glitch

Yume4
Its Meark
Yume4
Its Meark
Yume4
Its Meark

It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was...

I finished maybe the first third of A Game of Thrones on my 13-hour flight from Sydney to L.A.
I didn't want to put it down/didn't have much else to do to pass the time. LoL.

Now don't you understand? That I'm never changing who I am....
Hahah nice. Are you originally from Sydney or L.A?

It's time to begin, isn't it? I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was...

Neither. LoL. I'm from New York and that was just one of my many layovers to get from Wellington, NZ to home. (:

Oh damn. Gotta love long distance flights. sweatdrop Did you enjoy New Zealand?

I love traveling. I don't do much of it, but when I do I always have so much fun! Trying to figure out where my next trip is going to be. LoL.

I think I will once I have money from becoming a civil engineer.
Hmm.. where have you been so far?

Desirable Glitch

FooI Arcana
Its Meark
FooI Arcana
Its Meark
FooI Arcana
Maybe, actually, now that I think about it, isn't there an item I could use for Kanji's dungeon, the sauna?
There are plenty of items for that haha. My friend actually did a cosplay of Kanji. http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102646907#title
Oh, that's good! I think maybe this item would work pretty well, but do you know of any items that make steam?
I was thinking about this one's Desert Tomb's pose.
Well the Ghoul's Acre can create a lovely steam effect near the bottom if layered properly and the Flight of Fancy does a similar effect. The trees from Slender also can make a smoky appearance on the top and maybe Dander could work too.
Okay! Thank you.
No problem. biggrin

Desirable Glitch

Sifen Yamishi
Its Meark
Yes! Sounds yummy. yum_onigiri yum_tamago Hahah happy new year's to you too my fellow PIA.

I got my avatar decked out for the occasion. And to think this is my year. The Snake.
sweatdrop
Wow that's really cool. Does this mean you are blessed with good luck all year? :>
I'm year of the Ram/Sheep. The zodiac sometimes changes depending on which one you look at.

Fashionable Vampire

Its Meark
Wow that's really cool. Does this mean you are blessed with good luck all year? :>
I'm year of the Ram/Sheep. The zodiac sometimes changes depending on which one you look at.

I do hope I can get some good luck. My grades in two requirements for transfer aren't so hot. Currently pulling in a D for Intro to Stats and a C for College Math.
gonk

Super Glitch

Helped! heart

Super Glitch

Sifen Yamishi

Hello! heart
Could you please help me by giving me <3 on my thread Here I'll help you back.. heart

heart heart heart heart heart
~~=> BUMP! <=~~
heart heart heart heart heart

Desirable Glitch

Sifen Yamishi
Its Meark

I do hope I can get some good luck. My grades in two requirements for transfer aren't so hot. Currently pulling in a D for Intro to Stats and a C for College Math.
gonk
I'm taking Calc 3 and Linear Algebra so if you need any help perhaps I can rack my brain to see if I can be of assistance.

Desirable Glitch

neodea
Helped! heart
Thanks for the help. biggrin

Fashionable Vampire

Its Meark
I'm taking Calc 3 and Linear Algebra so if you need any help perhaps I can rack my brain to see if I can be of assistance.

Thanks man.

Desirable Glitch

Sifen Yamishi
Its Meark

Thanks man.
No problem! 3nodding

Desirable Glitch

Desirable Glitch

Fashionable Vampire

Its Meark

No problem! 3nodding

Hope things work out this year. All I know is that mom's new insurance plan kicks in this month. And I got a new chest binder. So long bras!
xd

Desirable Glitch

Sifen Yamishi
Its Meark

No problem! 3nodding

Hope things work out this year. All I know is that mom's new insurance plan kicks in this month. And I got a new chest binder. So long bras!
xd
Yeah, here's to hoping for a better year. So far I didn't get some deadly illness before school like in the past years.

Fashionable Vampire

Its Meark
Yeah, here's to hoping for a better year. So far I didn't get some deadly illness before school like in the past years.

That's good. Btw, I'll be headed to California in July. Going to see a friend of mine there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff